Thread: When Firmware SM-A515F (AMO Spain)?

Question When Firmware SM-A515F (AMO Spain)?

Hi. I have the Samsung A51 (SM-A515F) and I use the latest Firmware version: 2020-03-05, A515FXXU2ATB1. The security patch version date is 2020-02-01 and "supposedly" every three months should have a new security patch ([ Login above or register to see download links. ]). Is there a problem or reason with that device so that it does not update in Spain?
    Thank you

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos88pt [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi. I have the Samsung A51 (SM-A515F) and I use the latest Firmware version: 2020-03-05, A515FXXU2ATB1. The security patch version date is 2020-02-01 and "supposedly" every three months should have a new security patch ([ Login above or register to see download links. ]). Is there a problem or reason with that device so that it does not update in Spain?
    Thank you
    Hi there

The April security patch is already rolling-out in other regions...

As always, it's a staged roll-out and will arrive at your device soon too...

Hola, te hago una pregunta: tu celular viene con NFC de fábrica? Gracias

Hola, mi móvil Samsung A51 (SM-A515F) lo compré por contrato de Orange y sí, si viene con NFC. Solo que la compañía Orange se tarda la vida en sacar su firmware (al menos para este modelo), Vodafone ya tiene el firmware de Abril, mientras que yo por ser de Orange aun tengo el parche de seguridad y el firmware de febrero... Y movistar también aun tiene el de febrero.. Un desastre Orange y Movistar... El próximo móvil que tenga será de Vodafone que actualizan mas rápido sus firmwares... En fin.. seguiré esperando, no queda de otra...
    Hello, my Samsung A51 mobile (SM-A515F) I bought it by contract from Orange and yes, if it comes with NFC. Only that the Orange company takes life to get its firmware (at least for this model), Vodafone already has the April firmware, while I, being from Orange, still have the security patch and the February firmware... And movistar also still has February. An Orange and Movistar disaster... The next mobile I have will be Vodafone that updates its firmwares faster ... Anyway ... I will keep waiting, there is no other...