Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Change Firmware from SM-N950U to SM-N950F

Post Change Firmware from SM-N950U to SM-N950F

Hello,

i have Note 8 N950U USA version Verizon, i want to change the firmware to N950F, i have tried so many ways but it is not working.

can someone please explain to me how can i do it ?

Thank you

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by maenalzoubi [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello,

i have Note 8 N950U USA version Verizon, i want to change the firmware to N950F, i have tried so many ways but it is not working.

can someone please explain to me how can i do it ?

Thank you
    Hi there

This is not possible: different model, different processor...

I have a Samsung Galaxy notepad 8 unlocked by Verizon and I'm downloading a backup firmware by Verizon my phone is Sm-N95ou-----N95ousqu7dtc1 now the file I'm downloading says N95ousqu7dtc1 which is right but the other half Says N95ouyn7Dtc1 is this the right firmware or it is it wrong I couldn't find those numbers anywhere in my phone??????

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Santos2250 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have a Samsung Galaxy notepad 8 unlocked by Verizon and I'm downloading a backup firmware by Verizon my phone is Sm-N95ou-----N95ousqu7dtc1 now the file I'm downloading says N95ousqu7dtc1 which is right but the other half Says N95ouyn7Dtc1 is this the right firmware or it is it wrong I couldn't find those numbers anywhere in my phone??????
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

Here ya go

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Here ya go

Sorry I posted the info I have not used a forum in a long while so I'm a bit rusty .

Do you see anything wrong???

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Santos2250 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Do you see anything wrong???
    This is the correct firmware for your device: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

You are already on this firmware, so your device is up-to-date at this moment