Thread: Galaxy A70 problem after Samsung Android 10 update

Galaxy A70 problem after Samsung Android 10 update

Good day
    I am new here and really need some help!
    Concerns Samsung Galaxy A70 bought in the Netherlands

The Galaxy A70 Android 10 update seems to cause more problems: Camera video recordings image and sound not synchronized; sound preceeds image.

My phone was in warranty period: due to this problem it was repaired by the official Samsung repair service:
    motherboard and subboard were replaced. Rport states that software was updated.
    All seemed OK; However after it updatede with the the Android 10 update the same problem came back!
    Phone conversation with Samsung employee does not result in any solution.

For our music school we need our phones for lessons with video recording (especialy because of current Corona conditions and regulations in the Netherlands.) Now this phone is totally useless.

Why does Samsung not do anything about these problems?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by JH A70 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Good day
    I am new here and really need some help!
    Concerns Samsung Galaxy A70 bought in the Netherlands

The Galaxy A70 Android 10 update seems to cause more problems: Camera video recordings image and sound not synchronized; sound preceeds image.

My phone was in warranty period: due to this problem it was repaired by the official Samsung repair service:
    motherboard and subboard were replaced. Rport states that software was updated.
    All seemed OK; However after it updatede with the the Android 10 update the same problem came back!
    Phone conversation with Samsung employee does not result in any solution.

For our music school we need our phones for lessons with video recording (especialy because of current Corona conditions and regulations in the Netherlands.) Now this phone is totally useless.

Why does Samsung not do anything about these problems?
    Hi there

We don't know; also: we didn't get any reports of this problem yet...

Did you try clearing the cache of your phone already, or from the camera-app?

Good day, thanks for response.

Even factory reset makes no difference:
    I tried factory reset severall times: with and without activating internet (both wifi and mobile) connection;
    also with as well as without personal settings and apps from backups.
    Makes no differance; allthough the time between image and sound seems a little less directly after reset; after a day or two it again becomes a differance of nearly a half second!

(My querry emails to [ Login above or register to see download links. ] came back with: "samsung.drmobile.nl[185.139.151.7]:25: Connection timed out")

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by JH A70 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Good day, thanks for response.

Even factory reset makes no difference:
    I tried factory reset severall times: with and without activating internet (both wifi and mobile) connection;
    also with as well as without personal settings and apps from backups.
    Makes no differance; allthough the time between image and sound seems a little less directly after reset; after a day or two it again becomes a differance of nearly a half second!

(My querry emails to [ Login above or register to see download links. ] came back with: "samsung.drmobile.nl[185.139.151.7]:25: Connection timed out")
    We can only say: wait till the next update: hope it'll be fixed then...

Thanks again for response
    but: for now I have a phone, 5 months old, which I can not use. How long before Samsung fixes this and other issues regarding these phones? What about waranty?

Administrator
    Thanks again for response
    but: for now I have a phone, 5 months old, which I can not use. How long before Samsung fixes this and other issues regarding these phones? What about waranty?
    Then you'll have to go to a Samsung Service Point and let it checked...

As mentioned above : 11-05-2020, 15:15

"due to this problem it was repaired by the official Samsung repair service:
    motherboard and subboard were replaced. Rport states that software was updated."

Must I have it sent to Samsung Service again?
    (service points are closed due to Corona circumstances)

Administrator
    As mentioned above : 11-05-2020, 15:15

"due to this problem it was repaired by the official Samsung repair service:
    motherboard and subboard were replaced. Rport states that software was updated."

Must I have it sent to Samsung Service again?
    (service points are closed due to Corona circumstances)
    We can't give you an answer to that...

Note: we are not Samsung but a Fan-site

It's up to you if you want to send it back yes/no; or wait till the next firmware update is released...

You could send your bugs also to Samsung directly in the Samsung Members app

Thanks for trying to help;
    allready sent report to Samsung members app