Thread: Samsung S7 EDGE (SM-G935FD) Firmware Binary version 8

Samsung S7 EDGE (SM-G935FD) Firmware Binary version 8

my Phone has binary version 8 firmware of UAE and i want to csc india for run the jio sim but only binary 7 firmware files available. please advise what to do.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by urwithashok [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    my Phone has binary version 8 firmware of UAE and i want to csc india for run the jio sim but only binary 7 firmware files available. please advise what to do.
    Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?
    Please see software info.

I Have Samsung S7 Edge (SM-G935FD) but my jio sim does not work for calling any other sim is perfectly working i.e. Airtel, idea, vodafone.
    Please suggest how to do this.
    will try to update Indian firmware update through odin but got error massage FAIL in PC and Error Massage sw rev. check fail (bootloader) device: 8 binary: 7 in the mobile.

on sammobile only 7 bit firmware available. need 8 bit for india
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200509-080615_Settings.jpg   Screenshot_20200509-080604_Settings.jpg  
    Last edited by urwithashok; 09-05-2020 at 04:06.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by urwithashok [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Please see software info.

I Have Samsung S7 Edge (SM-G935FD) but my jio sim does not work for calling any other sim is perfectly working i.e. Airtel, idea, vodafone.
    Please suggest how to do this.
    will try to update Indian firmware update through odin but got error massage FAIL in PC and Error Massage sw rev. check fail (bootloader) device: 8 binary: 7 in the mobile.

on sammobile only 7 bit firmware available. need 8 bit for india
    Hi there

Thank you for the screenshots

Unfortunately, you'll have to wait till the Indian firmware gets an update to Bootloader version 8, When the firmware is updated, you'll be able to flash your device.

When an update is available, flash AP BL CP & CSC_ODD with Odin 3.14.x (other files in archive not to be used); be sure your JIO-SIM is IN your device while flashing. Your device will reset after the flash, which is mandatory...

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Thank you for the screenshots

Unfortunately, you'll have to wait till the Indian firmware gets an update to Bootloader version 8, When the firmware is updated, you'll be able to flash your device.

When an update is available, flash AP BL CP & CSC_ODD with Odin 3.14.x (other files in archive not to be used); be sure your JIO-SIM is IN your device while flashing. Your device will reset after the flash, which is mandatory...
    Thanks for Help, can u have any idea by when Indian firmware gets an update to Bootloader version 8.

Administrator
    Thanks for Help, can u have any idea by when Indian firmware gets an update to Bootloader version 8.
    We don't have release-dates about firmware updates...