Thread: I have some problems with my samsung galaxy s2 Please helps me

Post I have some problems with my samsung galaxy s2 Please helps me

I buy samsung galaxy s2 before 3 days the version on the phone is JPKH1 Arabic Firmware and android version is 2.3.3
    yasterday I Upgrade my galaxy s2 to version JPKI1 arabic firmware and android version is 2.3.4 . Now I have 2 Problems with the new version
    1- Arabic Language Not Avilable on can read arabic language(arabic keyboard not avilable)
    2- Auto Rotate Screen not work
    Now how can solve this problems? If this problems can't be solved please helps me how can restore the Previous version JPKH1 android version 2.3.3
    Thanks to All

Not sure about the language unless there is a a choice in the language and keyboard settings. For auto rotate this is an option which can be turned on and off so have a look in the settings>display menu and you should see something in there.

As far as going back... as far as I am aware there is no backup utility for SGS2 so you will need to find a copy of your original firmware and flash it back on if it comes to this.

If you click the 'gear wheel' settings on the keyboard and then > input languages , it should give you a list of different languages

or also

Menu>settings>languages and keyboard> select language

Hope it helps or you just have to flash another firmware with arabic support