Thread: Tab A Tablet SM-T580 does not start anymore Firmware reset?

Tab A Tablet SM-T580 does not start anymore Firmware reset?

Dear Comunity,

Thanks for taking me into this comunity. I have an issue with my Tab A Tablet SM-T580.

First of all I would like to mention that the power button is not working anymore. This is an old issue. Once the tablet was out of battery and after having it back to power the screen was showing the Recovery page, see Picture 1. But unfortunatly I am not able to take one of the options as I do not have my power button anymore.

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

By restarting the device (Volume down and home button for a longer time) I get the blue screen with our nice little android robot and the note of "Systemupdate wird installiert" (translated: System update is beeing installed) .

Then the next screen, again a blue one with our robot, tipped over and with an big Yellow Exclamation mark and the text " Kein Befehl" (Translated: no command)

After that back to screen number one.

Now to my questions: how can I either choose on of the options without Power button, or how can I help the device to get the system update?

I need the device for the ongoing home schooling here in Germany. So I would be more than happy to get your super help.

Thanks a lot
    affrets.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by affrets [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Dear Comunity,

Thanks for taking me into this comunity. I have an issue with my Tab A Tablet SM-T580.

First of all I would like to mention that the power button is not working anymore. This is an old issue. Once the tablet was out of battery and after having it back to power the screen was showing the Recovery page, see Picture 1. But unfortunatly I am not able to take one of the options as I do not have my power button anymore.

By restarting the device (Volume down and home button for a longer time) I get the blue screen with our nice little android robot and the note of "Systemupdate wird installiert" (translated: System update is beeing installed) .

Then the next screen, again a blue one with our robot, tipped over and with an big Yellow Exclamation mark and the text " Kein Befehl" (Translated: no command)

After that back to screen number one.

Now to my questions: how can I either choose on of the options without Power button, or how can I help the device to get the system update?

I need the device for the ongoing home schooling here in Germany. So I would be more than happy to get your super help.

Thanks a lot
    affrets.
    Hi there

Go with your device to a Samsung Service Point and let it checked