Thread: Tab A(SM-T580) does not start anymore

Tab A(SM-T580) does not start anymore

Dear all helpful users,

To the beginning. My Tab A has a Power Button without funktion.

After running out of battery once, the screen came to the menu where to choose the different options for rebooting, wiping , factory reset etc.(Picture 2)
    But I am not able to really choose one of the options as my power button is not working. With Volume down and Home button I get in a blue screen with our sweet Android robot and the note:
    "Systemupdate wird installiert" so translated System update is installed. (PIcture 1)

After a short moment it switches to the next blue screen where we have our sweet robot tipped over with a big yellow Exclamation mark and the note " Kein Befehl" (No command). (Picture 3)

Than I come back the the screen I discribed above.

Has someone an Idea how to solve that without Power button?

I would be so glad, as I need that for schooling my kids.( I am not familiar with flashing and so on)

affrets
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by affrets [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Dear all helpful users,

To the beginning. My Tab A has a Power Button without funktion.

After running out of battery once, the screen came to the menu where to choose the different options for rebooting, wiping , factory reset etc.(Picture 2)
    But I am not able to really choose one of the options as my power button is not working. With Volume down and Home button I get in a blue screen with our sweet Android robot and the note:
    "Systemupdate wird installiert" so translated System update is installed. (PIcture 1)

After a short moment it switches to the next blue screen where we have our sweet robot tipped over with a big yellow Exclamation mark and the note " Kein Befehl" (No command). (Picture 3)

Than I come back the the screen I discribed above.

Has someone an Idea how to solve that without Power button?

I would be so glad, as I need that for schooling my kids.( I am not familiar with flashing and so on)

affrets
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Go with your device to a Samsung Service Point and let it checked...