Thread: Can I get OTA Updates

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Can I get OTA Updates

Hi, I live in Turkey and I use Galaxy A70 (SM-A705FN) I want to give some information and ask a question. I flashed Android 10 ROM from MID (Iraq) When the update released in Turkey, I saw the same files to MID and TUR..

Phone Info Samsung app my phone infos ;

Made In India
    Code:
    Original CSC Code : Blank (Empty)

Firmware CSC Code : MID (Iraq)

Aktive CSC Code : TUR

Avaliable CSC Codes : ACR,AFG,AFR,DKR,ECT,EGY,ILO,KSA,MID,MWD,PAK,THR,TKD,TUN,TUR,XFE,XSG;BTC,CPW,FWD,LYS,XFA,XFV

CSC Country: TURKEY/TR
    Can I get OTA update from Turkey (or MID,Iraq) Or Can I flash from my country update files? What can I do?

Thx

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ozgurktekin [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi, I live in Turkey and I use Galaxy A70 (SM-A705FN) I want to give some information and ask a question. I flashed Android 10 ROM from MID (Iraq) When the update released in Turkey, I saw the same files to MID and TUR..

Phone Info Samsung app my phone infos ;

Made In India
    Code:
    Original CSC Code : Blank (Empty)

Firmware CSC Code : MID (Iraq)

Aktive CSC Code : TUR

Avaliable CSC Codes : ACR,AFG,AFR,DKR,ECT,EGY,ILO,KSA,MID,MWD,PAK,THR,TKD,TUN,TUR,XFE,XSG;BTC,CPW,FWD,LYS,XFA,XFV

CSC Country: TURKEY/TR
    Can I get OTA update from Turkey (or MID,Iraq) Or Can I flash from my country update files? What can I do?

Thx
    Hi there

What I don't understand: why do first and ask later?

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

What I don't understand: why do first and ask later?

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?
    Hi, sorry for my language, English is not my main language

Here is the screenshot you wanted

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ozgurktekin [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi, sorry for my language, English is not my main language

Here is the screenshot you wanted

Thanks for your screenshot

I just checked: the latest firmware for Turkey is A705FNXXU5ASL4 (Android 9).

You'll receive OTA again, when the same Android 10-build is released in Turkey too

Currently, however, the Android 10-update for the A70-series has been withdrawn...

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks for your screenshot

I just checked: the latest firmware for Turkey is A705FNXXU5ASL4 (Android 9).

You'll receive OTA again, when the same Android 10-build is released in Turkey too

Currently, however, the Android 10-update for the A70-series has been withdrawn...
    Thank you for your quick reply. I flashed this ROM MID (Iraq) via ODIN and I use now. So when publish Turkey again Android 10 ROM, can I get the update, and including security update?

Thank you

Administrator
    Thank you for your quick reply. I flashed this ROM MID (Iraq) via ODIN and I use now. So when publish Turkey again Android 10 ROM, can I get the update, and including security update?

Thank you
    We don't know when Android 10 will be released in Turkey...

New OTA release May 7th but still has not come to me

Administrator
    New OTA release May 7th but still has not come to me
    Hi there

I did answer your question already...

There's NO new update for Turkey yet