Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AT&T S9+ (G965U) can't get updates

An update:
    I ended up changing my cellular provider, from AT&T to an AT&T-based MVNO (Wing), just to get my costs down (went from $120/mo to $55/mo, with MOST of the same features). In the process, I got a new SIM card. I put in the new SIM, and Voila! My phone was suddenly able to receive updates. Over the past 2 weekends, I have installed 2 YEARS' worth of updates, one-by-one (took a LONG time). Am now at Android 10, One UI version 2.0, with an Android Security Patch Level of May 1, 2020. And I'm delighted. So, in the end, it turned out to be the SIM that was the problem, and I didn't need Odin at all. Just wanted to thank you for your assistance. I've always wanted to know how to flash ROMs, and now I know! One of these days, I'll get to try it, I'm sure.

Thanks again.
    ~OGSF

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordinarygeeksf [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    An update:
    I ended up changing my cellular provider, from AT&T to an AT&T-based MVNO (Wing), just to get my costs down (went from $120/mo to $55/mo, with MOST of the same features). In the process, I got a new SIM card. I put in the new SIM, and Voila! My phone was suddenly able to receive updates. Over the past 2 weekends, I have installed 2 YEARS' worth of updates, one-by-one (took a LONG time). Am now at Android 10, One UI version 2.0, with an Android Security Patch Level of May 1, 2020. And I'm delighted. So, in the end, it turned out to be the SIM that was the problem, and I didn't need Odin at all. Just wanted to thank you for your assistance. I've always wanted to know how to flash ROMs, and now I know! One of these days, I'll get to try it, I'm sure.

Thanks again.
    ~OGSF
    Thanks for your feedback

Hi Everyone,

I am new here and need a little help/ clarification. I am trying to flash my S9+ SM-G965U.
    AP: G965USQU3CSA1
    CP: G965USQU3CSA1
    CSC: G965UOYN3CSA1

I don't see any matching firmware to what my phone is telling me. How can I proceed?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by shawwwwwwwn [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi Everyone,

I am new here and need a little help/ clarification. I am trying to flash my S9+ SM-G965U.
    AP: G965USQU3CSA1
    CP: G965USQU3CSA1
    CSC: G965UOYN3CSA1

I don't see any matching firmware to what my phone is telling me. How can I proceed?
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

nice to see you here best of luck Guyz