Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: n5100 downgrade 4.4.2

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    2

    Exclamation n5100 downgrade 4.4.2

    hi guys.

    how to downgrade n5100 from 4.4.2 to 4.1.2?
    and
    do you have this firmware?
    https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/gt...0UBBMC8/13397/
    thks

  2. #2
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,604
    Quote Originally Posted by hshaddel View Post
    hi guys.

    how to downgrade n5100 from 4.4.2 to 4.1.2?
    and
    do you have this firmware?
    https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/gt...0UBBMC8/13397/
    thks
    Hi there

    Archived firmware is only available for PREMIUM-users...

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by henklbr View Post
    Hi there

    Archived firmware is only available for PREMIUM-users...
    do you have solution for downgrade from 4.4.2?

  4. #4
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,604
    Quote Originally Posted by hshaddel View Post
    do you have solution for downgrade from 4.4.2?
    Nope, sorry...

    Maybe a Samsung Service Center can/will do it for you... (if you have a valid reason for it...)

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1
    Why do you want to do that?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •