Thread: Install Good Luck modules on Galaxy A10s

Install Good Luck modules on Galaxy A10s

Hi Guys,
    I have a Galaxy A10s and I was had some problems with it.
    I thanked that problem may about that Galaxy A10s's chipset that is MediaTek.
    One of them is problem when installing Samsung app apks like Good Luck modules,
    Samsung Daily (Bixby Home) and like this
    that I have successfully installed on any Samsung Device with Exynos Chipset or SoC
    like Galaxy J7, A10, A50 etc.
    I don't know what I should to do but anything is when I try to install apks by Package Installer it won't installs.
    I tested a signed version of apks by Zipsigner, it installs but crashes or stops working. What I should to do?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by JavadMG2020 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi Guys,
    I have a Galaxy A10s and I was had some problems with it.
    I thanked that problem may about that Galaxy A10s's chipset that is MediaTek.
    One of them is problem when installing Samsung app apks like Good Luck modules,
    Samsung Daily (Bixby Home) and like this
    that I have successfully installed on any Samsung Device with Exynos Chipset or SoC
    like Galaxy J7, A10, A50 etc.
    I don't know what I should to do but anything is when I try to install apks by Package Installer it won't installs.
    I tested a signed version of apks by Zipsigner, it installs but crashes or stops working. What I should to do?
    Hi there

Not every app from Samsung is working on every device...

WHen it won't install, it's NOT compatible for your device.