Thread: Tablet p 905

Tablet p 905

Hi all! i subscribed to this site to get the firmware for my tablet but it seems impossible to downlooad for free...as a 0 euro member...am i wrong or there are no way to get it for free? thanks for attention

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by aku91 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi all! i subscribed to this site to get the firmware for my tablet but it seems impossible to downlooad for free...as a 0 euro member...am i wrong or there are no way to get it for free? thanks for attention
    Hi there

Which firmware do you want to download (link)?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Which firmware do you want to download (link)?
    Thanks for the answer, i'm going crazy with this here's the link but i really can't figure out how to start the download, maybe i'm dumb or i don't know. I really appreciate your answer and looking for some help! really thanks!

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by aku91 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks for the answer, i'm going crazy with this here's the link but i really can't figure out how to start the download, maybe i'm dumb or i don't know. I really appreciate your answer and looking for some help! really thanks!

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Tab on download, you get a pop-up, wait about 30 seconds and a download button appears

ok i downloaded but it have not 5 files in it like the guide said but just 1 .md5 extension...what should i do now?
    Last edited by aku91; 10-04-2020 at 19:39.

i think i did it! thanks!!!

Guys please i need the stock firmware for SM-J530

Administrator
    ok i downloaded but it have not 5 files in it like the guide said but just 1 .md5 extension...what should i do now?
    Older firmwares have only 1 file...

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Beto [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Guys please i need the stock firmware for SM-J530
    Hi there

What model of the J530?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Older firmwares have only 1 file...
    didn't know it i'm new of this stuffs, just wanted to fix it for my mom cause of quarantine anyway thanks for the support, really aprpreciated