Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Note 10+ one UI. Which firmware to download

Note 10+ one UI. Which firmware to download

Hello all. Please forgive me if this has been asked before but I am wondering which firmware to download from the archives for a unlocked us Note10+. I've seen good things about the one UI 2.1 update and tried to wait
    for it to be delivered via OTA ..... keyword tried.

I guess what I truly need to know is what the country code is

Aut

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastep218 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello all. Please forgive me if this has been asked before but I am wondering which firmware to download from the archives for a unlocked us Note10+. I've seen good things about the one UI 2.1 update and tried to wait
    for it to be delivered via OTA ..... keyword tried.
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

Here is the screenshot.

Thanks for your reply[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by Jastep218; 08-04-2020 at 13:10.

I have a galaxy note 10 plus, American version released I am waiting for the update but it has not arrived yet I would like to know which software version is more suitable for my phone, here I leave the screenshot Its unlock

USC or TKM?
    Last edited by ottoleox; 08-04-2020 at 13:14.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?
    I have a problem with my note 10+ 5G. I bought it in Korea and service provider is Ktc. How can I change the carrier to skc or have it without any carrier? I have already updated to the latest 2.1 UI. I downloaded a firmware for KOO with the hope it will be different but after flashing it to my phone, the requested my password because there was an attempt to reset the phone. What can I do? See the screenshot below:

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200408-131852_Settings.jpg  
    Last edited by sazma4na; 08-04-2020 at 13:34.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastep218 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Here is the screenshot.

Thanks for your reply[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    You can flash any of these firmwares: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OYM with Odin 3.14.x -> your data will stay intact...

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ottoleox [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have a galaxy note 10 plus, American version released I am waiting for the update but it has not arrived yet I would like to know which software version is more suitable for my phone, here I leave the screenshot Its unlock

USC or TKM?
    You can flash any of these firmwares: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OYM with Odin 3.14.x -> your data will stay intact...

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by sazma4na [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have a problem with my note 10+ 5G. I bought it in Korea and service provider is Ktc. How can I change the carrier to skc or have it without any carrier? I have already updated to the latest 2.1 UI. I downloaded a firmware for KOO with the hope it will be different but after flashing it to my phone, the requested my password because there was an attempt to reset the phone. What can I do? See the screenshot below:

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

You can't...