Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Note 10+ one UI. Which firmware to download

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

You can't...
    So there is nothing I can really do? This is awful

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    You can flash any of these firmwares: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OYM with Odin 3.14.x -> your data will stay intact...
    if a box says fail what should I do?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ottoleox [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    if a box says fail what should I do?
    What do you mean: fail?

Are the Samsung Drivers installed on your PC? Correct Odin version?

What do you mean: fail?

Are the Samsung Drivers installed on your PC? Correct Odin version?
    I tried the first time without deleting the data with Home csc but it showed me an error fail, and the phone was brick, then I tried deleting the data only csc and it worked I lost the data (it was little) but I recovered the phone and when I turned it on, surprise star wars version. thank you very much everything works very well[ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Enviado desde mi SM-N975U1 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks for this. i now have a new issue however if you dont mind helping me out. I tried to flash the firmware but now the phone keeps rebooting to download mode with a message that says "Hash of data does not match digest in descriptor" i think it may be because i forgot to go into developer mode and enable OEM unlock. Please advise.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by jastep [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks for this. i now have a new issue however if you dont mind helping me out. I tried to flash the firmware but now the phone keeps rebooting to download mode with a message that says "Hash of data does not match digest in descriptor" i think it may be because i forgot to go into developer mode and enable OEM unlock. Please advise.
    Hi there

What device, which firmware, which Odin-version, what files did you flash?

You don't have to do anything in the developer options when flashing with Odin...

Hi there

What device, which firmware, which Odin-version, what files did you flash?

You don't have to do anything in the developer options when flashing with Odin...
    So i finally got it to boot up but had to erase everything which isnt to much of a big deal. my only concern now is that i have the star wars edition splash screen at startup. id prefer to have the regular "Samsung" startup screen if possible so is there any way to do this?

plus im not sure if Samsung will ding my on the warranty if they see that splash screen

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by jastep [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    So i finally got it to boot up but had to erase everything which isnt to much of a big deal. my only concern now is that i have the star wars edition splash screen at startup. id prefer to have the regular "Samsung" startup screen if possible so is there any way to do this?

plus im not sure if Samsung will ding my on the warranty if they see that splash screen
    See my previous post to you with my questions...

See my previous post to you with my questions...
    SM-N975U1

N975U1UEU3CTC9 N975U1OYZ3CTC9

Odin v3.14.4

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastep218 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    SM-N975U1

N975U1UEU3CTC9 N975U1OYZ3CTC9

Odin v3.14.4
    This is the latest firmware for your device: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & CSC_OYM (NOT HOME_CSC) with Odin 3.14.x -> your device will reset afterwards

Why did you install the Star Wars edition in the first place?