Thread: Firmware SM-T-825 incomplete?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool Firmware SM-T-825 incomplete?

Dear all,

I tried several times to download the latest firmware for the SM-T-825 (German Version DBT). The Download says it's approx. 3 GB (zip-file). As soon as the download is complete it is only the "BL"-file which is approx. 29,8 MB. I tried all 3 Android 9 Versions and one Android 8 version - same effect with all.

Do I make something wrong?

Thanks and kind regards,
    Pepe

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by PEPEZ1970 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Dear all,

I tried several times to download the latest firmware for the SM-T-825 (German Version DBT). The Download says it's approx. 3 GB (zip-file). As soon as the download is complete it is only the "BL"-file which is approx. 29,8 MB. I tried all 3 Android 9 Versions and one Android 8 version - same effect with all.

Do I make something wrong?

Thanks and kind regards,
    Pepe
    Hi there

I just downloaded the most recent file, [ Login above or register to see download links. ] , and there's nothing wrong with the archive

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Thanks henklbr. Will try again with a Windows PC. All attempts have been made with my MacBook so far, maybe that could be a reason?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by PEPEZ1970 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks henklbr. Will try again with a Windows PC. All attempts have been made with my MacBook so far, maybe that could be a reason?
    That I don't know: sorry...

I don't have anything from Apple...

Believe it or not - that was the problem! :-) Downloaded the zip on a Windows machine - everything is there!

Thanks and regards
    Peter

Administrator
    Believe it or not - that was the problem! :-) Downloaded the zip on a Windows machine - everything is there!

Thanks and regards
    Peter
    Glad it worked...

Never trust an "Apple"-machine...