Thread: Tablet A SM T515 LTE internet connection problems

Tablet A SM T515 LTE internet connection problems

Hi, I am trying to second-guess why my elderly mother's new (2 weeks old) SM T515 LTE has lost its internet connection. This is running from a SIM as she has no WiFi available, and until 24hrs ago has been running fine.The giffgaff SIM is in place, it hasn't become loose, because she still has bars on the status bar showing a phone signal. But in the top LH side of the status bar she tells me there is a pink exclamation mark icon. And there is clearly no internet connection, any app comes up with a message telling her that. Any suggestions please? I can't actually find the user manual for this SM T515 LTE model at all, there doesn't appear to be one on the samsung website. All help appreciated, thanks.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by JAmes DD [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi, I am trying to second-guess why my elderly mother's new (2 weeks old) SM T515 LTE has lost its internet connection. This is running from a SIM as she has no WiFi available, and until 24hrs ago has been running fine.The giffgaff SIM is in place, it hasn't become loose, because she still has bars on the status bar showing a phone signal. But in the top LH side of the status bar she tells me there is a pink exclamation mark icon. And there is clearly no internet connection, any app comes up with a message telling her that. Any suggestions please? I can't actually find the user manual for this SM T515 LTE model at all, there doesn't appear to be one on the samsung website. All help appreciated, thanks.
    Hi there

Here you go: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]