Thread: Galaxy s10 Android 10 update not available

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Galaxy s10 Android 10 update not available

Hi,
    I've been trying to update my s10 for a long time with no success.
    Everytime it says there's no update available.
    Any idea how to solve this problem?
    Thanks in advance![ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by edenpk [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi,
    I've been trying to update my s10 for a long time with no success.
    Everytime it says there's no update available.
    Any idea how to solve this problem?
    Thanks in advance![ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Could you go to Software-Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Could you go to Software-Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?
    Hi, thanks for helping!
    Attached screenshot of software info[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by edenpk [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi, thanks for helping!
    Attached screenshot of software info[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks

Your device was meant for Malaysia. Current firmware was never released for your country Israel.

In order to receive OTA-updates for your device, you'll need to flash the latest firmware yourself...

Download latest SmartSwitch for PC (NOT to be used, only for the drivers): [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Download latest Odin: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Download latest firmware for Israel (ILO): [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OXM (other files in archive NOT to be used) with Odin 3.14.x -> your data will stay intact.

How to flash firmware to your phone:

1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin) ***
    2. Download [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    3. Extract Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin)
    4. Open Odin v3.14.1
    5. Power OFF your S10
    6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode (1st plug-in USB-cable to your S10!!!), push Bixby + Volume Down buttons, while pushing them plug-in USB-cable to PC
    7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
    8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots (AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, HOME_CSC_OXM in CSC)
    9. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
    10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks

Your device was meant for Malaysia. Current firmware was never released for your country Israel.

In order to receive OTA-updates for your device, you'll need to flash the latest firmware yourself...

Download latest SmartSwitch for PC (NOT to be used, only for the drivers): [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Download latest Odin: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Download latest firmware for Israel (ILO): [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OXM (other files in archive NOT to be used) with Odin 3.14.x -> your data will stay intact.

How to flash firmware to your phone:

1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin) ***
    2. Download [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    3. Extract Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin)
    4. Open Odin v3.14.1
    5. Power OFF your S10
    6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode (1st plug-in USB-cable to your S10!!!), push Bixby + Volume Down buttons, while pushing them plug-in USB-cable to PC
    7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
    8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots (AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, HOME_CSC_OXM in CSC)
    9. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
    10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
    Thanks for the detailed instructions.
    Just to make sure - all my data and settings will remain untouched as it is after an OTA update?

Administrator
    Thanks for the detailed instructions.
    Just to make sure - all my data and settings will remain untouched as it is after an OTA update?
    If you follow my instructions: yes

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OXM (other file in archive NOT to be used!)