Thread: Galaxy S20+ TGY/BRI - Broken Firmware

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Galaxy S20+ TGY/BRI - Broken Firmware

Hi guys,

I can say that this site has repeatedly kept me sane in the past with the galaxy note 8 (yes the tablet) firmware and more recently with the S9 firmware.

I live in China, but still need the Google apps, and so I've been installing Taiwanese or Hong Kong Firmware on the Mainland phones to regain functionality.

I'm posting, since this is the first time that I've had an issue. The SM-G9860 TGY and BRI firmwares are both 2.2 gb (quite small compare to other S20 packages) and WinRar crashes, saying unexpected end of archive.

I'm not sure where to ask about re-uploads, as it seems the originals got corrupted or cut.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Hindrim [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi guys,

I can say that this site has repeatedly kept me sane in the past with the galaxy note 8 (yes the tablet) firmware and more recently with the S9 firmware.

I live in China, but still need the Google apps, and so I've been installing Taiwanese or Hong Kong Firmware on the Mainland phones to regain functionality.

I'm posting, since this is the first time that I've had an issue. The SM-G9860 TGY and BRI firmwares are both 2.2 gb (quite small compare to other S20 packages) and WinRar crashes, saying unexpected end of archive.

I'm not sure where to ask about re-uploads, as it seems the originals got corrupted or cut.
    Hi there

Thanks for reporting...

We re-downloaded the file, and it should be OK now: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Lifesavers again, thanks for that.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Hindrim [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Lifesavers again, thanks for that.
    You're welcome