Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't get Android 10 on my Samsung Galaxy S10+ using an OTA or manual update

Unhappy Can't get Android 10 on my Samsung Galaxy S10+ using an OTA or manual update

Hello SAMMOBILE guys,

I have an issue on not being able to update my Android 9.0 that came with the device when I first bought it
    By using the old method which I used with my old International Unlocked Carrier Samsung Galaxy S8, which was navigating to Settings>Software update>Check for updates.
    Whenever I do as above it tells me that the current software is up to date which we all obviously know that Android 10.0 was out for everyone a few months ago, even though my One UI is still 1.1 not 2.0
    PS someone shipped me the mobile from the US with no local carrier issues.

and if you need any further information from my device I could gave them right away to you.
    Thanks again in advance.

I am too facing out the same consequences. I want to include with it that I have been facing a problem regarding the GPS signal which is not found.I have tried out the troubleshooting procedures:
    1. Disabled the Mock Locations. Step 1: On my Samsung Android smartphone, gone to Settings > About Phone.
    2. Toggled Airplane mode on/off.
    3. Reset Location Settings.
    4. Restarted the Phone.
    5. Retested the Network Settings.
    6. Updated the Pokémon GO.
    Suggest us anything else we need to include regarding the [ Login above or register to see download links. ] for the perfect resolution.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by DiyarJ [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello SAMMOBILE guys,

I have an issue on not being able to update my Android 9.0 that came with the device when I first bought it
    By using the old method which I used with my old International Unlocked Carrier Samsung Galaxy S8, which was navigating to Settings>Software update>Check for updates.
    Whenever I do as above it tells me that the current software is up to date which we all obviously know that Android 10.0 was out for everyone a few months ago, even though my One UI is still 1.1 not 2.0
    PS someone shipped me the mobile from the US with no local carrier issues.

and if you need any further information from my device I could gave them right away to you.
    Thanks again in advance.
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

Quote Originally Posted by susan67 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I am too facing out the same consequences. I want to include with it that I have been facing a problem regarding the GPS signal which is not found.I have tried out the troubleshooting procedures:
    1. Disabled the Mock Locations. Step 1: On my Samsung Android smartphone, gone to Settings > About Phone.
    2. Toggled Airplane mode on/off.
    3. Reset Location Settings.
    4. Restarted the Phone.
    5. Retested the Network Settings.
    6. Updated the Pokémon GO.
    Suggest us anything else we need to include regarding the [ Login above or register to see download links. ] for the perfect resolution.
    Hello there for trying to help me out but in step 1. there was no mock locations to disable I can only disable the mock location app which was already disabled by itself, and also in step 3. I couldn't d reset location settings when I search for such thing it only shows two options which are Date and time and the other one is Automatic date and time, and in step 6. updating the Pokemon GO I dont think it has anything to do with such an issue. so my point is that some of the solutions you provided are missing something.

Thanks again for trying to help me out in advance I really do appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?
    Sure thing,

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Thanks in advance hope to hear from you soon.
    Last edited by DiyarJ; 28-03-2020 at 23:57. Reason: Image ordering

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by DiyarJ [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Sure thing,

Thanks in advance hope to hear from you soon.
    Download latest SmartSwitch for PC (NOT to be used, only for the drivers): [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Download latest Odin: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Download latest firmware: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OYN (other files in archive NOT to be used) with Odin 3.14.x -> your data will stay intact.

How to flash firmware to your phone:

1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin) ***
    2. Download [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    3. Extract Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin)
    4. Open Odin v3.14.1
    5. Power OFF your S10+
    6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode (1st plug-in USB-cable to your S10+!!!), push Bixby + Volume Down buttons, while pushing them plug-in USB-cable to PC
    7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
    8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots (AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, HOME_CSC_OYN in CSC) (Other files in archive NOT to be used!)
    9. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
    10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Download latest SmartSwitch for PC (NOT to be used, only for the drivers): [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OYN (other files in archive NOT to be used) with Odin 3.14.x -> your data will stay intact.

4. Open Odin v3.14.1
    5. Power OFF your S10+
    6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode (1st plug-in USB-cable to your S10+!!!), push Bixby + Volume Down buttons, while pushing them plug-in USB-cable to PC
    8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots (AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, HOME_CSC_OYN in CSC) (Other files in archive NOT to be used!)
    Thanks, I will give it a try and will respond to you back.
    Note, I've backed up my data anyway just in case if I lost it.
    and thanks again.
    Last edited by DiyarJ; 30-03-2020 at 01:21. Reason: Some grammatical mistakes

4. Open Odin v3.14.1
    5. Power OFF your S10+
    Thank you so much for helping me out, all things are working like a charm I really do appreciate it.
    if I was in your country I would've invited you to a dinner

Administrator
    Thank you so much for helping me out, all things are working like a charm I really do appreciate it.
    if I was in your country I would've invited you to a dinner
    You're welcome

Enjoy your update

Hi i got same problem with my S10+ T- Mobile
    Here i left my screenshot if you guys can say me that i could update it to Android 10, thanks