Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't get Android 10 on my Samsung Galaxy S10+ using an OTA or manual update

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Anherone [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi i got same problem with my S10+ T- Mobile
    Here i left my screenshot if you guys can say me that i could update it to Android 10, thanks
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Download latest SmartSwitch for PC (NOT to be used, only for the drivers): [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Download latest Odin: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Download latest firmware: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OYN (other files in archive NOT to be used) with Odin 3.14.x -> your data will stay intact.

How to flash firmware to your phone:

1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin) ***
    2. Download [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    3. Extract Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin)
    4. Open Odin v3.14.1
    5. Power OFF your S10+
    6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode (1st plug-in USB-cable to your S10+!!!), push Bixby + Volume Down buttons, while pushing them plug-in USB-cable to PC
    7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
    8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots (AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, HOME_CSC_OYN in CSC) (Other files in archive NOT to be used!)
    9. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
    10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Download latest SmartSwitch for PC (NOT to be used, only for the drivers): [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Download latest Odin: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Download latest firmware: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OYN (other files in archive NOT to be used) with Odin 3.14.x -> your data will stay intact.

How to flash firmware to your phone:

1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin) ***
    2. Download [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    3. Extract Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin)
    4. Open Odin v3.14.1
    5. Power OFF your S10+
    6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode (1st plug-in USB-cable to your S10+!!!), push Bixby + Volume Down buttons, while pushing them plug-in USB-cable to PC
    7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
    8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots (AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, HOME_CSC_OYN in CSC) (Other files in archive NOT to be used!)
    9. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
    10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
    I see bro, ill try it Thanks so much

Buna ziua,

Sunt din Romania. Recent am cumparat un telefon Note 10 plus (SM N976N) si as avea o problema. observ ca toate actualizarile precum si toate serviciile (vreme, ...) sunt raportate la Koreea. Va rog sa ma ajutati sa gasesc o modalitate de a schimba pentru Europa sau chiar pentru Romania.
    Credeti ca as putea instala softul pentru SM N976B?
    Astept raspunsul dvs.
    Va multumesc!

Cu stima,
    Adrian Moisei