Thread: Update Tab S6 to Android 10

Update Tab S6 to Android 10

Android 10 has been released for Tab S6, in Germany. However, this one has not come to Denmark (NEE) yet. Is it possible to flash the same file on a Danish Tab S6 LTE? (SM-T865)

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoltenb [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Android 10 has been released for Tab S6, in Germany. However, this one has not come to Denmark (NEE) yet. Is it possible to flash the same file on a Danish Tab S6 LTE? (SM-T865)
    Hi there,

If you have the SM-T865 -> yes.

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OXM with Odin 3.14.x (other file in archive not to be used) -> your data will stay intact.

I have just exactly an SM-T865.
    Perfect. Then I'll do it. Many thanks for the reply

Just forgot to ask. How about later updates. Will I then receive them when they arrive in Denmark, or Germany?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoltenb [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Just forgot to ask. How about later updates. Will I then receive them when they arrive in Denmark, or Germany?
    NEE is also part of Multi-CSC OXM.

If same build is released for NEE, you'll receive OTA-updates...

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    NEE is also part of Multi-CSC OXM.

If same build is released for NEE, you'll receive OTA-updates...
    It sounds good. I just picked up the firmware. What if I just want to do a clean install, without having to save anything, what files should I use?

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

EDIT:
    I did what you said and it worked perfectly. Finally got my Tab S6 Android 10 :-)
    Last question for now. It looks like Germany is getting the updates before Denmark. Would I be able to get my updates faster now or doesn't it matter? I'm considering doing the same with my S10E as well

By the way. It runs OneUI 2.1 :-)
    Last edited by Stoltenb; 05-04-2020 at 23:28.

Administrator
    It sounds good. I just picked up the firmware. What if I just want to do a clean install, without having to save anything, what files should I use?

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

EDIT:
    I did what you said and it worked perfectly. Finally got my Tab S6 Android 10 :-)
    Last question for now. It looks like Germany is getting the updates before Denmark. Would I be able to get my updates faster now or doesn't it matter? I'm considering doing the same with my S10E as well

By the way. It runs OneUI 2.1 :-)
    Nope: your device is still NEE, so you will receive OTA-updates for NEE