Thread: Samsung Galaxy S10 ATT Unlocked not Updating

Samsung Galaxy S10 ATT Unlocked not Updating

Problem:

For some reason my phone (Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S10 - ATT Variant) is not updating to Android 10. Software Update button has Red and Blue arrows marked in front of it. Also Phone Reset options are grayed out as you can see in the screenshots.

Does any know how to fix this issue? Can you guide me to the correct firmware so that I can flash it with odin and fix this issue? (I dont mind rebranding it)?

Phone Model : SM-G973U
    Product Code : SM-G973UZKAATT
    Firmware CSC Code : XAA
    Active CSC Code : ATT
    CSC Country : USA/US
    Bootloader/PDA/CSC/Baseband version : G973USQS1ASD9
    Build Number : PPR1.180610.011. G973USQS1ASD9

[ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by ANSHU2020; 27-03-2020 at 00:20.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ANSHU2020 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Problem:

For some reason my phone (Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S10 - ATT Variant) is not updating to Android 10. Software Update button has Red and Blue arrows marked in front of it. Also Phone Reset options are grayed out as you can see in the screenshots.

Does any know how to fix this issue? Can you guide me to the correct firmware so that I can flash it with odin and fix this issue? (I dont mind rebranding it)?

Phone Model : SM-G973U
    Product Code : SM-G973UZKAATT
    Firmware CSC Code : XAA
    Active CSC Code : ATT
    CSC Country : USA/US
    Bootloader/PDA/CSC/Baseband version : G973USQS1ASD9
    Build Number : PPR1.180610.011. G973USQS1ASD9

[ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Download/Install SmartSwitch for PC: [ Login above or register to see download links. ] (NOT to be used, just for the correct drivers)
    Download Odin 3.14.x: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Download latest firmware for your device: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OYN (other files in archive NOT to be used!) with Odin 3.14.x -> Your data will stay intact

Use SamMobile only if you are 100% sure about the risks involved in flashing your device. SamMobile is not responsible for any damage caused by using the files on this website.