Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: New bada 2.0 CZLB4 CUSTOM ROM

Quote Originally Posted by nexus [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    -Kies name of wave changed Nexus Wave GT-S8500 previous it was Wave II
    just wondering..Which file did you edit to make Kies recognizes Wave I as "Nexus Wave GT-S8500"?

Any ideas guys?

Quote Originally Posted by arpeet110 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I reflashed my phone, set up social hub( Samsung account, Facebook, Twitter etc.), defined network profiles for every app but it still doesn't work.
    Don't know . . .
    I just downloaded it from Samsung Apps, and ran it like said before.
    B.R.

The Chinese festival wallpapers have been removed? My screen is not changed when I go to a Chinese festival day
    B.R.

Hi Nexus/Everyone,

Can you tell if the below features are available in this version?? thanks..

- EQ Setting available from music player
    - Any key LCD on (Screen unlock)

Quote Originally Posted by josephkarthic [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi Nexus/Everyone,

Can you tell if the below features are available in this version?? thanks..

- EQ Setting available from music player
    - Any key LCD on (Screen unlock)
    EQ setting: YES
    Any key: NO

B.R.

Thanks Bart for the reply..

The below custom firmware has the Any key ON..Its one of the most useful feature to have..because everytime you need to pres unlock button to swipe it..

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

@joseph You can long press the unlock button and it's automatically unlocked, no need to swipe.

@Florin, Yeah I know we can long press the lock button..But I got used to pressing the call key or menu key and then swipe the screen in seconds from Bada 1.0 to 1.2 and its really annoying to reach the lock key now (..lol )

i'm from germany

negativ:
    - music player: the title laggs if the title is a little bit longer
    - sms: if you choose german, than you havn't got the button for capitalization
    - language german: their are many chinese letters: calendar (below the month), music player (the letter-scroll bar on the right side), settings (language/display --> for german you will see a chinese letter)
    - can't save the .xml files for editing some names of apps
    - the firmware is a little bit laggy.

pro:
    - call vibration (not tested yet)
    - auto silent mode
    - data button in the quick panel
    - settings in the music player

Banned

Talking

[QUOTE=nexus;29672]This is the latest S8500CZLB4/S8500NexusLB4 with a list of update:
    -------------
    Well, Judging from the CHANGE LOG, I can tell that Nexus has done a lot of good and silly works as well.
    Since USERS can personally and EASILY choose their own favorite musics, Pictures Photos as Ringtones, Wallpapers or even create their own unique ringtone it's a waste and silly to add these on FW. It's even like IMPOSING Nexus personality on USERS. It's kids stuff.
    Some external applications that can be installed at USERS personal choice and personal need, should not included. It's also a waste.

Custom FW should be focusing on TWEAKING and ACTIVATING those hidden features and functions which enhance Phone capacity and services.

Your wide range of languages input is absolutely appreciated by many people who NEED their native languages to communicate properly and effectively . I personally praise Nexus for this.

That's My Personal Humble Opinion.
    Sincerely