Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New bada 2.0 CZLB4 CUSTOM ROM

Noticeable bugs found, you can't install multiple apps simultaneously via kies, kies will hang or stop... I've experienced this bugs on orig LB4 of china too...

You need to unplug your unit so you can install a new app one-by-one...

Any chance you do the same for Wave II? The firmware is available on Fus downloader.

Just tap the ON DATA to avoid error stated above...

Sorry it's still the same we can't install apps simultaneously..

Nexus do something about this all the rest is very good..

But if you install them via samsugnapps by phone wifi or 3G does it work? or do you have to close the app and reopen it again and again :lol:
    I've installed it so here it goes:
    -In calendar when you choose the days it says something in chinese under the month days. :|
    -the weather widget from the front panel doesn't work for european cities; at least london and bucharest cannot be found. However the second weather widget works ok the one that you can pin to the home screen.
    -The white keyboard is lagging quite heavily in comparison with the XXLB2 but only when trying to login to diffrent sites, email accounts etc. In sms or when you are creating an email it works as good as it could be.
    -When you receive an email the number "1" that is circled as notification in the Social Hub Messages has an annoying colour "purple". What the heck Samsung?!
    -No support for diacritics. In the Social hub some facebook post that have diacritics don't show up correctly.
    (in the meantime I got a reboot while trying to check if I can update status through Social Hub :| )
    Yep it reboots everytime you try to update the status through Social Hub. This is a very big drawback.
    It reboots also if you try to compose a new tweet or facebook mesage via social hub - messages compose. But only these two, facebook and twitter.Composing sms or email works ok.
    -There is something like Call Number locater in the Settings - Calls, I hit the update button and it just got updated don't know what is it exactly, what does it do.
    -It has a function like Answer vibration in Settings-Calls, it vibrates when the person you're calling answers the phone.
    -The camera when it does a photo it makes the snapshot sound very loud and you cannot turn it off or lower the volume, I liked when it was silent
    -From what I see it has poor ram management in comparison with the European XXLB2.
    -The search widget from the front panel it has baidu.com(chinese) as the search engine instead of google, that is a pitty.

Great job nexus but unfortunately the firmware isn't responsive in some key areas so personally I will revert to the XXLB2 European one.
    I will keep this firmware by the end of the day only to see the battery management but I don't think it can convince in this area, it seems it drains the battery in the same way like XXLB2
    Last edited by Florin; 21-03-2012 at 12:10.

ChatOn asks me define network settings but the option isn't there in network settings. It doesn't run without the settings.

Quote Originally Posted by arpeet110 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    ChatOn asks me define network settings but the option isn't there in network settings. It doesn't run without the settings.
    It works for me, although a ChatOn application profile is missing. I setup Social Hub before trying ChatOn, and registered all available application profiles to the provider network internet profile.
    B.R.

@ Florin:
    Indeed a great job!, and despite the Live panel Weather widget not working for Europe, and no diacritics in e.g. SMS, I will keep it until something better pops up. For me, it's as responsive and fast as Elite's EGY Rom which I flashed last weekend, and which I enjoyed much. But this CZLB4 ROM offers me a few new features that I like.
    By the way, nobody talks about missing functions in this Chinese FW, like Speech recognition and Speech out! I don't miss it, never used it, but some others might miss it.
    B.R.
    p.s. having Beijing city in live panel weather widget

@ Nexus:
    The camera sound is indeed loud, and even present in silent mode (sound off).
    Would be nice if this could be improved.
    Last edited by Bart1410; 21-03-2012 at 12:24. Reason: Update

Quote Originally Posted by Bart1410 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    It works for me, although a ChatOn application profile is missing. I setup Social Hub before trying ChatOn, and registered all available application profiles to the provider network internet profile.
    B.R.
    I reflashed my phone, set up social hub( Samsung account, Facebook, Twitter etc.), defined network profiles for every app but it still doesn't work.

Why don't you add the Arabic language to your customs ? ... it'll be great if you did Nexus