Thread: CSC code is not correct

CSC code is not correct

Hi, i have a problem with my firmwarw. I downloaded the firmware for my A51 (sm-a515F) region CHO. Once installed the csc code is ZTO not CHO. I've tried with other firmwares, like PHE and once installed shows csc SER from Russia and I can not have the csc code from my country Chile (CHO)
    Any idea?
    thnks

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergio Reyes [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi, i have a problem with my firmwarw. I downloaded the firmware for my A51 (sm-a515F) region CHO. Once installed the csc code is ZTO not CHO. I've tried with other firmwares, like PHE and once installed shows csc SER from Russia and I can not have the csc code from my country Chile (CHO)
    Any idea?
    thnks
    Hi there

You CAN'T flash all firmwares to your device; now you've flashed several regions which were not meant for your device

Why not ask/inform first before flashing?

Go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here...

ok, I'll do it

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergio Reyes [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Thanks; why in the 1st place did you flash firmware yourself to your device?

By flashing several firmwares already, you MESSED up your device.

The only solution is to go to a Samsung Service Point, and let your device checked...