Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oxygen saturation sensor

"It seems so it is Samsung that does not release a widget capable of showing the data"

One of the reasons we (and probably many health professionals) have stayed with Samsung was the convenience of not needing to carry a separate pulse oximeter (e.g on an airplane trip) since the one built into the phone was more than adequate. Time to figure out what the next phones will be. Samsung is prioritizing business over public interest (in my opinion) so it is time to stop giving them money. It is the only thing that will get their attention.

For interested parties .....

After spending another 30 minutes online with Samsung app support, I was informed yet again that they are "working on the problem" of fixing the O2 saturation sensor in Samsung Health. "WORKING ON THE PROBLEM ??" Spare me. It's been at least FOUR MONTHS and at least as many updates to the Samsung Health app. Maybe Samsung needs to bring some competent programmers in house, or ditch the pretense that they care about it. I suspect the millions of Galaxy S series device owners living in areas where Covid-19 might be an issue (that would be anywhere on the inhabited surface of the planet) will not be fully satisfied with "working on it" as an explanation. Samsung should (IMHO) stop fretting over the potential sales of watches and fitness trackers and FIX the thing. It is not as if there is a third-party app interfering with anything.

Thanks for the information. At this very difficult time for everyone, it is important to monitor not only your physical, but also psychological health. At the moment, due to the pandemic, lockdown, people are increasingly experiencing stress or anxiety. At https://paperap.com/free-papers/mental-health/ you can read information about various aspects of mental health, stress and anxiety as one of the most common problems of the 21st century. Stress and anxiety are common diseases of the 21st century, characterized mainly by insecurity, nervousness and anxiety, and affect not only humans but our pets as well.
    Last edited by Santiago Simmons; 24-10-2021 at 14:55.

Thank you.