Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Received ROM with invalid CP file

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    10

    Received ROM with invalid CP file

    Hello,

    I have downloaded the rom of my tablet and i received the following files:

    AP_T585XXS5CSG1_CL14669859_QB24766431_REV00_user_l ow_ship_meta.tar.md5

    BL_T585XXS5CSG1_CL14669859_QB24766431_REV00_user_l ow_ship.tar.md5

    CSC_OJV_T585OJV5CSG1_CL14669859_QB24785860_REV00_u ser_low_ship.tar.md5

    HOME_CSC_OJV_T585OJV5CSG1_CL14669859_QB24785860_RE V00_user_low_ship.tar.md5

    CP_T585XXS5CSG2_CL954249_QB13295606_SIGNED.tar.md5

    Why the CP has this 2 instead of a 1 in the PDA number?

    Is it correct to be like that? And will it trip KNOX?
    Knowing that I've googled this PDA number that exists in the CP filename and found out that its my tablet but for another country (Pakistan)
    Last edited by MatrixMario012; 18-03-2020 at 07:04.

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,474
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixMario012 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello,

    I have downloaded the rom of my tablet and i received the following files:

    AP_T585XXS5CSG1_CL14669859_QB24766431_REV00_user_l ow_ship_meta.tar.md5

    BL_T585XXS5CSG1_CL14669859_QB24766431_REV00_user_l ow_ship.tar.md5

    CSC_OJV_T585OJV5CSG1_CL14669859_QB24785860_REV00_u ser_low_ship.tar.md5

    HOME_CSC_OJV_T585OJV5CSG1_CL14669859_QB24785860_RE V00_user_low_ship.tar.md5

    CP_T585XXS5CSG2_CL954249_QB13295606_SIGNED.tar.md5

    Why the CP has this 2 instead of a 1 in the PDA number?

    Is it correct to be like that? And will it trip KNOX?
    Knowing that I've googled this PDA number that exists in the CP filename and found out that its my tablet but for another country (Pakistan)
    Hi there

    CP can have a different build than CSC and/or BL/AP

    BL & AP are always the same, CSC & CP can differ

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

    CP can have a different build than CSC and/or BL/AP

    BL & AP are always the same, CSC & CP can differ
    So it won't trip knox? Also how can a CSC be different if its the most thing that differs from a country to another?

  4. #4
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,474
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixMario012 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    So it won't trip knox? Also how can a CSC be different if its the most thing that differs from a country to another?
    We have only OFFICIAL firmwares on our site: these won't trip KNOX...

    Only Custom ROM's and/or ROOT your phone will trip KNOX

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    We have only OFFICIAL firmwares on our site: these won't trip KNOX...

    Only Custom ROM's and/or ROOT your phone will trip KNOX
    I know the official rom doesn't trip knox but if its for my country and not for another country (Pakistan)..
    Thats why iam confirming if flashing the Pakistan CP will trip knox for my Egyptian tablet or no.
    And is it normal to flash some Egyptian files (AP, BL, and CSC) and a pakistan CP together?

    Please answer both questions cuz u answer only 1 ;/

  6. #6
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,474
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixMario012 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I know the official rom doesn't trip knox but if its for my country and not for another country (Pakistan)..
    Thats why iam confirming if flashing the Pakistan CP will trip knox for my Egyptian tablet or no.
    And is it normal to flash some Egyptian files (AP, BL, and CSC) and a pakistan CP together?

    Please answer both questions cuz u answer only 1 ;/
    Please install & run this app: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    Go to the firmware-tab, screenshot it and post it here...

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Please install & run this app: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    Go to the firmware-tab, screenshot it and post it here...
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    That gave useful information, thanks a lot!
    My current CP is that Pakistan one already, idk why tho.
    Last edited by MatrixMario012; 18-03-2020 at 11:24.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •