Thread: Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (SM-T867) Flashing.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (SM-T867) Flashing.

Hi,

Can a SM-T867 be flashed with a SM-T865 firmware? I got the Verizon version of this tablet as a gift and it was unlocked as I live in Jamaica and wouldn't be able to use the Verizon network. I can now use local sim cards but the branding when starting and the branded apps are very annoying now. The non Verizon sim card notification is also very annoying. If someone could just tell me if the Unknown T865XXU2ASL3 T865OLM2ASL3 firmware is compatible and unlocked as well so I can still use my local sims. I would really appreciate the help.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by sfdajm1 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi,

Can a SM-T867 be flashed with a SM-T865 firmware? I got the Verizon version of this tablet as a gift and it was unlocked as I live in Jamaica and wouldn't be able to use the Verizon network. I can now use local sim cards but the branding when starting and the branded apps are very annoying now. The non Verizon sim card notification is also very annoying. If someone could just tell me if the Unknown T865XXU2ASL3 T865OLM2ASL3 firmware is compatible and unlocked as well so I can still use my local sims. I would really appreciate the help.
    Hi there

No: different model

Thanks for the reply. Is there any way to remove the branded apps and startup logos along with the annoying "non-verizon sim card" notification?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by sfdajm1 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks for the reply. Is there any way to remove the branded apps and startup logos along with the annoying "non-verizon sim card" notification?
    Nope: you've a branded device...