Thread: How to factory reset a SAMSUNG tablet using Odin without tripping KNOX

How to factory reset a SAMSUNG tablet using Odin without tripping KNOX

Hello,

I have a tablet received from my school but unfortunately I forgot my unlock pattern and I am unable to access my tablet anymore.

Also unfortunately, my school's MDM disallows factory resetting the tablet and enabling USB debugging by all the possible methods.

So my last hope is to flash my tablet's official stock ROM... I've found that SamMobile.com provides my tablet's official stock ROM (for my country) with the same CSC and everything...

So I have some important questions:

1. Will flashing it using Odin trip the KNOX counter?
    2. Will flashing it remove the auto KNOX MDM enrollment setup by my school (Knox Mobile Enrollment)?
    3. I've read that the KNOX counter would be tripped if a ROM with a changed signature was installed, does SamMobile.com provides the ROMs with their official signature?
    4. For the download page of my tablet's stock ROM, there's two instructions sections... One that has 5 files (AP (System &Recovery), BL (Bootloader), CP (Modem / Radio), CSC_*** (Country / Region / Operator), HOME_CSC_*** (Country / Region / Operator)) and another one that has only 1 file (AP (System &Recovery)), which one should I use to achieve just a factory reset without tripping KNOX and without removing Knox Mobile Enrollment?

Also please I need the answer from someone experienced, because if I tripped the KNOX counter I will have to pay a high fine.

Kind regards.
    Last edited by MatrixMario012; 11-03-2020 at 14:56.

Administrator
    Hi there

First of all: we;ve only OFFICIAL ROM's...

That said: Go with your tablet to your school, and let them handle it...

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

First of all: we;ve only OFFICIAL ROM's...

That said: Go with your tablet to your school, and let them handle it...
    Hello,

I've already did that and they told me to go to the nearest Samsung service center which is very far from my house (really far).

EDIT: Also sorry if asking if SamMobile.com offers official ROM's or no made you angry, I am new to flashing ROMs and to SamMobile
    Last edited by MatrixMario012; 11-03-2020 at 15:15.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixMario012 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello,

I've already did that and they told me to go to the nearest Samsung service center which is very far from my house (really far).

EDIT: Also sorry if asking if SamMobile.com offers official ROM's or no made you angry, I am new to flashing ROMs and to SamMobile
    KNOX MDM was done by your school, there you'll have to go with your school Tablet...

We don't give support to KNOX-MBM enabled devices (Samsung Service Center will say the same)...

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    KNOX MDM was done by your school, there you'll have to go with your school Tablet...

We don't give support to KNOX-MBM enabled devices (Samsung Service Center will say the same)...
    But I already did and they directed me to the service center. This is more complicated for me now.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixMario012 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    But I already did and they directed me to the service center. This is more complicated for me now.
    We can't help you in this one: sorry...

We don't give support in "How to by-pass" security settings of your device...

We can't help you in this one: sorry...

We don't give support in "How to by-pass" security settings of your device...
    Alright, thanks.

Are you from Egypt
    Cuz I want help in this topic too