Thread: SM-T820 latest firmware corrupted

Premium Member

SM-T820 latest firmware corrupted

Hi,
    I have downloaded the latest firmware twice now ([ Login above or register to see download links. ]) , extracted with Winzip, 7-zip, unarchiver and every extraction when I try to flash with JOdin3 it always reports that the AP file is corrupted.

I paid for premium membership for this, but doesn't work. Doesn't appear that files are good - can they be re-added for the above?
    Thanks
    C

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by radder5 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi,
    I have downloaded the latest firmware twice now ([ Login above or register to see download links. ]) , extracted with Winzip, 7-zip, unarchiver and every extraction when I try to flash with JOdin3 it always reports that the AP file is corrupted.

I paid for premium membership for this, but doesn't work. Doesn't appear that files are good - can they be re-added for the above?
    Thanks
    C
    Hi there

I just downloaded/tested the file: no problems at all: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

I used the latest version of WinRAR and the latest version of Odin.

Premium Member

On a Mac

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

I just downloaded/tested the file: no problems at all: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

I used the latest version of WinRAR and the latest version of Odin.
    I have tried a number of extractors - I am on a Mac not Windows and using JOdin (not Odin) - both should work with an uncorrupted file.
    "It works on my machine" isn't a suitable response.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by radder5 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have tried a number of extractors - I am on a Mac not Windows and using JOdin (not Odin) - both should work with an uncorrupted file.
    "It works on my machine" isn't a suitable response.
    What response do you want me to give you?

Obviously, there's nothing wrong with the archive, other I couldn't extract it either (and load it in Odin)...

With other words: something must be wrong on your side...

My advice: try a Windows PC...