Thread: Galaxy Tab S4 March Update Freezes half of Display

Galaxy Tab S4 March Update Freezes half of Display

Hi,
    I received the T830XXU4BTB2/T8300XM4BTB2 1ST MARCH security patch today and scheduled the install - it did not go well when I went back to it this evening.

Half of the screen is now black and white hatched lines. I can access the whole screen -half at a time by rotating the device. I have not dropped or otherwise damaged the tablet.

I did a factory reset -but this has not helped. Any ideas, it is still under guarantee from John Lewis.

Mike

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclingmike [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi,
    I received the T830XXU4BTB2/T8300XM4BTB2 1ST MARCH security patch today and scheduled the install - it did not go well when I went back to it this evening.

Half of the screen is now black and white hatched lines. I can access the whole screen -half at a time by rotating the device. I have not dropped or otherwise damaged the tablet.

I did a factory reset -but this has not helped. Any ideas, it is still under guarantee from John Lewis.

Mike
    Hi there

Go with your device to a Samsung Service Point and let your device checked...