Thread: Galaxy TAB S3 smt825

Galaxy TAB S3 smt825

Hi guys,
    my name is Sandra and I am writing here because I need to solve a problem with the tablet.

I needed it to run with at least Android version 8 or 9 because in my company they distribute manuals and communication with a dedicated software and it won't run with stock/current android version on it. as a matter of fact i was running android 7.

Tried to root it first but got soft bricked. how can i install now a stock firmware?

ps the reason why i am doing this are clearly explained above, the tab was given to me by my ex and i did not use it much. as a result he installed some firmware and this is way i am not able to run further

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by holograms [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi guys,
    my name is Sandra and I am writing here because I need to solve a problem with the tablet.

I needed it to run with at least Android version 8 or 9 because in my company they distribute manuals and communication with a dedicated software and it won't run with stock/current android version on it. as a matter of fact i was running android 7.

Tried to root it first but got soft bricked. how can i install now a stock firmware?

ps the reason why i am doing this are clearly explained above, the tab was given to me by my ex and i did not use it much. as a result he installed some firmware and this is way i am not able to run further
    Hi there

This forum does not support ROOTed and / or Custom ROM devices...

Go to a Samsung Service Point or ask the site where do downloaded your current firmware