Thread: Change firmware to a different model's one - Galaxy Note FE

Change firmware to a different model's one - Galaxy Note FE

Hi, I have the Korean version of the Galaxy Fan Edition (SM-N935S) running the XXV CSC, and I want to change it to the XME firmware (local Malaysian firmware). But the only model that has XME is the SM-N935F, a different model number. I bought this phone second hand and rooted, with TWRP and root access preinstalled. I tried to flash SM-N935F firmware via Odin only to get errors, and my phone is the OXM (multi CSC firmware) (check via phone info app). How should I now proceed to get XME software running on my Note FE? Reflash SM-N935S firmware then SM-N935F? Help will be appreciated.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by MuhsinSultan [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi, I have the Korean version of the Galaxy Fan Edition (SM-N935S) running the XXV CSC, and I want to change it to the XME firmware (local Malaysian firmware). But the only model that has XME is the SM-N935F, a different model number. I bought this phone second hand and rooted, with TWRP and root access preinstalled. I tried to flash SM-N935F firmware via Odin only to get errors, and my phone is the OXM (multi CSC firmware) (check via phone info app). How should I now proceed to get XME software running on my Note FE? Reflash SM-N935S firmware then SM-N935F? Help will be appreciated.
    Hi there

1. This forum does not support ROOTED phones
    2. You can't flash -F- firmware on a -S- device