Thread: s9 g960u firmware not found

Angry s9 g960u firmware not found

does anybody know why i cant seem to find my firmwARE?? model number anywhere its sm-g960uzbatmb...and second question what the the zba stand for in the model number cause i know it was relaased on march 12 of 18 and that the last three are carrier. yes i do admit i am alittle new at thit but it is something i have been intruiged with for WHILE..
    Last edited by chriscm1480; 22-02-2020 at 09:53. Reason: clarifiny my question

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by chriscm1480 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    does anybody know why i cant seem to find my model number anywhere its sm-g960uzbatmb and its satrating to frustrate me....i locked myself out of google so decided to flash the firmware back to orignal i done it on my tab-a and havent had a problem so am willing to try this route can somebody please direct me in the way or area im supposed to be
    Hi there

You mean "FRP lock"?

You can't disable that by flashing firmware...

More info: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

This forum won't support "How to by-pass FRP-lock"...

no frp removal i have the password

so i was alittle frustrated and i got my google unlocked i am thou trying to add my own custom touches to the music progam and to the start up menu but i still have to start with the basic firm ware.and s9ince i cant find it i guess i might have to call samsung them selves i already triesd to contact them thru the samsung app on and about approved repair shops to know answer from them its lkke pulling teeth.