Thread: Combination File of the Galaxy Note 8 (N9500) - U5

Question Combination File of the Galaxy Note 8 (N9500) - U5

Anyone know where to find the Combination File of the Galaxy Note 8 (N9500) to go from Binary 5 to binary 4 and to be able to flash Android Oreo again to recover call recording, with Android Pie it is not possible and being in U5 I can not return to Oreo.

I've been waiting for the file to download from U5 to U4 for a while but it doesn't appear anywhere.

Thanks in advance,

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Trepanator56 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Anyone know where to find the Combination File of the Galaxy Note 8 (N9500) to go from Binary 5 to binary 4 and to be able to flash Android Oreo again to recover call recording, with Android Pie it is not possible and being in U5 I can not return to Oreo.

I've been waiting for the file to download from U5 to U4 for a while but it doesn't appear anywhere.

Thanks in advance,
    Hi there

The forum does NOT support ILLEGAL files such as "Combination Firmware".

Those files are for Samsung Service, not for customers!

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

The forum does NOT support ILLEGAL files such as "Combination Firmware".

Those files are for Samsung Service, not for customers!
    Do you know any other way to go from binary 5 to binary 4 to get back to Oreo?

Thanks,

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Trepanator56 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Do you know any other way to go from binary 5 to binary 4 to get back to Oreo?

Thanks,
    Visit a Samsung Service Center: maybe they can help you

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Visit a Samsung Service Center: maybe they can help you
    I already tried, but the Samsung Service Centers in Spain do not support the N9500.

Can you think of any other solution?

Enviado desde mi SM-N9500 mediante Tapatalk

Administrator
    I already tried, but the Samsung Service Centers in Spain do not support the N9500.

Can you think of any other solution?

Enviado desde mi SM-N9500 mediante Tapatalk
    We can't help you in this one...