Thread: SM-N960U ATT - Android 10

SM-N960U ATT - Android 10

Hello,
    I have the SM-N960U ATT Note 9. When I search the site for firmware for that model it appears to only give the original 8.1 version. There is not even any Version 9 listed?
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

I noticed that there is a USC version for USA but I do not want to lose any features such as WiFi calling etc.
    Please advise.
    Thanks!
    Brock

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbrock72 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello,
    I have the SM-N960U ATT Note 9. When I search the site for firmware for that model it appears to only give the original 8.1 version. There is not even any Version 9 listed?

I noticed that there is a USC version for USA but I do not want to lose any features such as WiFi calling etc.
    Please advise.
    Thanks!
    Brock
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom, and post it here?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbrock72 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Thanks for your screenshot

You can flash this firmware to your device: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OYN (other files in archive NOT to be used!!!) with Odin 3.14.1 -> Your data will stay intact...

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks for your screenshot

You can flash this firmware to your device: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OYN (other files in archive NOT to be used!!!) with Odin 3.14.1 -> Your data will stay intact...
    Got Android 10 installed this morning with no issues! I did have to get an original Samsung usb - c cable. The anker usb cable would not sync. And the ATT features are still intact. Thanks for the assist!

Administrator
    Got Android 10 installed this morning with no issues! I did have to get an original Samsung usb - c cable. The anker usb cable would not sync. And the ATT features are still intact. Thanks for the assist!
    You're welcome...

PS: always use OFFICIAL accessories...