Thread: Unexplained failure, in camera, led light and iris sensor, galaxy s8 + sm-g955U

Unexplained failure, in camera, led light and iris sensor, galaxy s8 + sm-g955U

I was using an American galaxy s8 + g955U for almost 2 years, with an Android 8 rom downloaded from sammobile, without problems, until it seems coincidental but minutes before the end of the year (2019), the camera worked very well, and it turns out that the New year and I want to take a picture, the camera fails inexplicably, and now LED light does not work: it says that there is another application using the light, and the iris sensor does not work either, it is as if it were programmed obsolescence, the strange thing is that everything The rest of the smartphone works very well, is it a motherboard problem, or can it be because of the software? But so much time has passed for that problem, starting the new year 2020?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by marcobh1 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I was using an American galaxy s8 + g955U for almost 2 years, with an Android 8 rom downloaded from sammobile, without problems, until it seems coincidental but minutes before the end of the year (2019), the camera worked very well, and it turns out that the New year and I want to take a picture, the camera fails inexplicably, and now LED light does not work: it says that there is another application using the light, and the iris sensor does not work either, it is as if it were programmed obsolescence, the strange thing is that everything The rest of the smartphone works very well, is it a motherboard problem, or can it be because of the software? But so much time has passed for that problem, starting the new year 2020?
    Hi there

Have you tried a FULL RESET of your device already?

Otherwise I would suggest to visit a Samsung Service Point and let your device checked...