Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Error to final of flashing: Error: Hidden.img

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    8

    Error to final of flashing: Error: Hidden.img

    im flashing my galaxy s8+ g955F of android 7 to android pie whit G955FXXU6DSK9_G955FUWB6DSK9_PNT , and i get Error to final : Hidden.img , I looked for a solution, and said that you have to delete Hidden.img, I did it, I install it well, but now it doesn't let me use samsung Health, it gives me an error, and I can't use samsung pass either, because it says it can't be used in a modified OS , I think it's because I deleted Hidden.img, please help

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1
    Follow this guide to install firmware:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  3. #3
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,073
    Quote Originally Posted by marcobh1 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    im flashing my galaxy s8+ g955F of android 7 to android pie whit G955FXXU6DSK9_G955FUWB6DSK9_PNT , and i get Error to final : Hidden.img , I looked for a solution, and said that you have to delete Hidden.img, I did it, I install it well, but now it doesn't let me use samsung Health, it gives me an error, and I can't use samsung pass either, because it says it can't be used in a modified OS , I think it's because I deleted Hidden.img, please help
    Hi there

    Why do first and ask later?

    What files did you flash to your device? Did you use OFFICIAL firmware?

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

    Why do first and ask later?

    What files did you flash to your device? Did you use OFFICIAL firmware?
    because always, I did it as it says the instructions, and it didn't fail me, and download here from the sammobile page

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

    Why do first and ask later?

    What files did you flash to your device? Did you use OFFICIAL firmware?
    On that modified firmware that I installed (since I deleted Hidden.img) can I install another firmware? Which one would you recommend? The one you install modified (whitout Hidden.img) is: G955FXXU6DSK9_G955FUWB6DSK9_PNT

    my mobile info: Product Code: SM-G955FZKLPNT
    PDA: G955FXXU6DSK9
    CSC: G955FUWB6DSK9
    Baseband G955FXXU6DSK5
    Bootloader G955FXXU6DSK9
    and my samsung serial number is: R58J43JVDSV


    If it is possible even, to be able to install an operator-free firmware, which does not bring a logo, I am from Peru, or is it possible to install any operator-free firmware and which one do you recommend to download from sammobile?

  6. #6
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,073
    Quote Originally Posted by marcobh1 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    On that modified firmware that I installed (since I deleted Hidden.img) can I install another firmware? Which one would you recommend? The one you install modified (whitout Hidden.img) is: G955FXXU6DSK9_G955FUWB6DSK9_PNT

    my mobile info: Product Code: SM-G955FZKLPNT
    PDA: G955FXXU6DSK9
    CSC: G955FUWB6DSK9
    Baseband G955FXXU6DSK5
    Bootloader G955FXXU6DSK9
    and my samsung serial number is: R58J43JVDSV


    If it is possible even, to be able to install an operator-free firmware, which does not bring a logo, I am from Peru, or is it possible to install any operator-free firmware and which one do you recommend to download from sammobile?
    This is the correct firmware for your dervice: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    Flash AP BL CP & CSC_UWB (other files in archive NOT to be used) with Odin 3.14.x -> Your device will reset afterwards (which is mandatory)

    Use SamMobile only if you are 100% sure about the risks involved in flashing your device. SamMobile is not responsible for any damage caused by using the files on this website.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    This is the correct firmware for your dervice: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    Flash AP BL CP & CSC_UWB (other files in archive NOT to be used) with Odin 3.14.x -> Your device will reset afterwards (which is mandatory)

    Use SamMobile only if you are 100% sure about the risks involved in flashing your device. SamMobile is not responsible for any damage caused by using the files on this website.
    Can I flash any of the firmware that appears in the link you put me? even the same G955FXXU6DSK9? with the CSC file no Home if I'm not mistaken?

    I got the error with Home_CSC .......
    Last edited by marcobh1; 15-02-2020 at 13:50.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    8
    Ok, install everything as you say using CSC file that is not Home, this time it did not give me any problem with hidden.img, but it still gives me problems using samsung health, and secure folder ......, it is supposed to install install unmodified firmware, however I still have problems, how can I fix samsung health and secure folder?

  9. #9
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,073
    Quote Originally Posted by marcobh1 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Ok, install everything as you say using CSC file that is not Home, this time it did not give me any problem with hidden.img, but it still gives me problems using samsung health, and secure folder ......, it is supposed to install install unmodified firmware, however I still have problems, how can I fix samsung health and secure folder?
    This is the latest firmware for your Product code: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    Flash AP BL CP & CSC_UWB (NOT HOME_CSC) -> your device will reset afterwards (which is mandatory)

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    This is the latest firmware for your Product code: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    Flash AP BL CP & CSC_UWB (NOT HOME_CSC) -> your device will reset afterwards (which is mandatory)
    sure all its ok , everything works normally but i cant use: s. health, secure folder, samsung pass , in warranty void say: 0x1 , Any method to put from 0x1 to 0x0?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •