Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Secure cheak fail pit/ secure cheak failed bootloader

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    3

    Secure cheak fail pit/ secure cheak failed bootloader

    Hello every one..
    I am am tring to update my firmware in galaxy note 8..
    My installed firmware is N950FXXU5DSC2 belongs to france..
    I want to install N950FXXS8DSL3 belongs to pakistan..
    But when i add files in odin it suddenly shows error that secure cheak fail (pit) when in add csc file form factory reset or erase data..
    2nd one is ...it shows secure cheak fail (bootloader) when i add home-csc file in odin...
    Can any one please help me to solve this issue...
    Please

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,723
    Quote Originally Posted by khandaniyal834 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello every one..
    I am am tring to update my firmware in galaxy note 8..
    My installed firmware is N950FXXU5DSC2 belongs to france..
    I want to install N950FXXS8DSL3 belongs to pakistan..
    But when i add files in odin it suddenly shows error that secure cheak fail (pit) when in add csc file form factory reset or erase data..
    2nd one is ...it shows secure cheak fail (bootloader) when i add home-csc file in odin...
    Can any one please help me to solve this issue...
    Please
    Hi there

    What are your settings in Odin? Is your Note8 still working normal?

    Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    3
    yes brother my note is still working normal even the odin fails updating my note note...
    i recently noticed that the recent version of android in my note 8 was installed by using OTA method..
    so what i have to do to format my recent update and install the newer version....
    odin shows 2 error that secure cheak fail bootloder/pit
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    here is the odin mode opend....
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    i am thinking that my odin mode shows N-050N version
    and i am downloading the wrong version N-950F
    I THINK ITS THE MAIN ISSUE I AM INSTALLING WRONG VERSION
    WHATS YOUR SUGGESTIONS?
    Last edited by khandaniyal834; 10-02-2020 at 09:23.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    6
    Use this Firmware download: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Or use SamFirm or Frija to download directly from Samsungs servers. Enter "SM-N950F" and "PAK" there in.

  5. #5
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,723
    Quote Originally Posted by khandaniyal834 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    yes brother my note is still working normal even the odin fails updating my note note...
    i recently noticed that the recent version of android in my note 8 was installed by using OTA method..
    so what i have to do to format my recent update and install the newer version....
    odin shows 2 error that secure cheak fail bootloder/pit
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    here is the odin mode opend....
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    i am thinking that my odin mode shows N-050N version
    and i am downloading the wrong version N-950F
    I THINK ITS THE MAIN ISSUE I AM INSTALLING WRONG VERSION
    WHATS YOUR SUGGESTIONS?
    Your version of your Note is a Korean one: SM-N950N

    You CAN'T flash SM-N950F firmware on your device -> different model

    Someone has flashed MIXED firmwares on your device...

    Because of this, we don't support it anymore, because your firmware has been altered

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Your version of your Note is a Korean one: SM-N950N ...
    Oh, i missed that at his picture. Wouldn't be OK to guide him flashing it back to a SM-N950N?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •