Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Android 10 For Samsung S10+

Exclamation Android 10 For Samsung S10+

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi I need update android for my phone UK/Ro version[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

g975fzgdbtu

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by DjTode [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi I need update android for my phone UK/Ro version[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

g975fzgdbtu
    Hi there

This is the latest firmware for your device: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OXM (other file in archive NOT to be used) with Odin 3.14.x -> Your data will stay intact...

is official firmware?
    and is good? [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by DjTode; 17-02-2020 at 19:55.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by DjTode [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    is official firmware?
    and is good? [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    The firmwares on our site are official firmwares...

and which would be the most appropriate version for my phone.
    after all this i will get security update and the rest?[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    the phone is from England and I use it in Romania which is the best software?

Administrator
    after all this i will get security update and the rest?[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    When you took your screenshot of the Software Info in message nr 1, was your Romanian SIM-card in your device?

Yes is my romanian sim "vodafone"

Administrator
    If you got security updates already, you'll receive them now too...

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OXM with Odin 3.14.1 (data will stay intact)

I have no security updates. as far as I understand I will not receive an update I will have to manually install it now I want a software to receive after the update and preferably one from Romania.

Administrator
    I have no security updates. as far as I understand I will not receive an update I will have to manually install it now I want a software to receive after the update and preferably one from Romania.
    Have you flashed your device before? Current firmware was never released for BTU: that's why you didn't get OTA-updates

This is the latest firmware for your device, BTU: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OXM (other file in archive NOT to be used) with Odin 3.14.x -> your data will stay intact

Use SamMobile only if you are 100% sure about the risks involved in flashing your device. SamMobile is not responsible for any damage caused by using the files on this website.