Thread: frp on my samsung s8+

Exclamation frp on my samsung s8+

my phone was taken in part of a seizure by the police, i just got it back over a year later and it ahs been factory reset. the problem is that i no longer know that googlr acct or password. i had to get a new one when my device was taken, now i can no longer get into my phone. so i get odin and have been tring for hours to get the right firmware to fix the problem. the closest i got was this site yet every time i try to download the needed firm ware it says i have to join. so i did and i still cannot download the needed firmware. if im not able to remedy this issue im worried that i will just have to throw out my phone.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT228 View Post
    my phone was taken in part of a seizure by the police, i just got it back over a year later and it ahs been factory reset. the problem is that i no longer know that googlr acct or password. i had to get a new one when my device was taken, now i can no longer get into my phone. so i get odin and have been tring for hours to get the right firmware to fix the problem. the closest i got was this site yet every time i try to download the needed firm ware it says i have to join. so i did and i still cannot download the needed firmware. if im not able to remedy this issue im worried that i will just have to throw out my phone.
    Hi there

This forum does not give support in "How to by-pass FRP"...

More info: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/frp/

Quote Originally Posted by MATT228 View Post
    Yes, it's terrible of course, the police are now unrealistically overreacting. I've already noticed it in many of their actions, as for George Floyd. It was horrible and it still causes a lot of controversy and discussion. That's why I can tell you that it's better to read special essays about it here https://studydriver.com/police-brutality/ . You can learn a lot for yourself and understand. I hope it was helpful, if only to get a better understanding of police brutality everywhere. Good luck to you.