Thread: Firware download - which Version

Firware download - which Version

Hi All

I wonder if someone out there can help me please?

I have a Galaxy S6 Model SM-G920F, which I bought unlock from GiffGaff about a year ago and have been using on Giffgaff happily for the last year or so.

I'm not sure what happened but if seems that the phone required a firmware download. I've downloaded various version from here but the download via Odin keeps failing for some reason.

Does anyone know if there is a "back to basic" firmware version I can use just to get the phone up and running and which version this is?

Thanks in advance

j200g firmware

Thanks for the reply but that version is for a different model.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by pighead [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi All

I wonder if someone out there can help me please?

I have a Galaxy S6 Model SM-G920F, which I bought unlock from GiffGaff about a year ago and have been using on Giffgaff happily for the last year or so.

I'm not sure what happened but if seems that the phone required a firmware download. I've downloaded various version from here but the download via Odin keeps failing for some reason.

Does anyone know if there is a "back to basic" firmware version I can use just to get the phone up and running and which version this is?

Thanks in advance
    Hi there

What CSC is your device?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

What CSC is your device?
    Hi, thanks for the reply. I'm in the UK and the phone was running of the network GiffGaff which is part of O2

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by pighead [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi, thanks for the reply. I'm in the UK and the phone was running of the network GiffGaff which is part of O2
    Here you go: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]