Thread: Samsung S9+ SM-G965U to SM-G965U1 Conversion

Question Samsung S9+ SM-G965U to SM-G965U1 Conversion

I have an unlocked Sprint Samsung Galaxy S9 plus. Kindly can you tell me how can I remove Sprint based apps from the phone because whenever I reboot my device Sprint activation screen comes up with its OMADM notification.
    Also I am not actually on Sprint and I am not in the US, then can I use unbranded US firmware that doesn't contain any carrier branding or apps? Does it make my phone SM-G965U1? If yes then which U1 firmware is compatiable for me?
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaharyar10 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have an unlocked Sprint Samsung Galaxy S9 plus. Kindly can you tell me how can I remove Sprint based apps from the phone because whenever I reboot my device Sprint activation screen comes up with its OMADM notification.
    Also I am not actually on Sprint and I am not in the US, then can I use unbranded US firmware that doesn't contain any carrier branding or apps? Does it make my phone SM-G965U1? If yes then which U1 firmware is compatiable for me?
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Why are you asking the same question again: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

NO, you can't flash -U1- firmware on a -U- device (someone did that already and got a LOT OF ERRORS!)