Thread: I need some help choosing Frimwere, cannot find compatible with my phone and language

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I need some help choosing Frimwere, cannot find compatible with my phone and language

Hallo Iím new here and have never done something like this before. I got a new Samsung galaxy s8 (SM-G950U1) with AP =G950U1UES5CSB2, CP= G950U1UES5CSB2 and CSC=G950U1OYM5CSB2 but it does not have my preferred language. I want to have Swedish on my phone so I went to check for it on Latest Firmware but I could not find anything which matched with the phone model and had SWE (Sweden) or NEE (Nordic countries). Can someone help me find the correct firmware that will fulfill these requirements? Or if I need to combine different firmwares (have seen that were are five different packages BL, AP, CP, CSC and USERDATA) in order to both fit the model and languages? If this is the case tell me which to use

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by nothing to see here [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hallo I’m new here and have never done something like this before. I got a new Samsung galaxy s8 (SM-G950U1) with AP =G950U1UES5CSB2, CP= G950U1UES5CSB2 and CSC=G950U1OYM5CSB2 but it does not have my preferred language. I want to have Swedish on my phone so I went to check for it on Latest Firmware but I could not find anything which matched with the phone model and had SWE (Sweden) or NEE (Nordic countries). Can someone help me find the correct firmware that will fulfill these requirements? Or if I need to combine different firmwares (have seen that were are five different packages BL, AP, CP, CSC and USERDATA) in order to both fit the model and languages? If this is the case tell me which to use
    Hi there

You can't flash International SM-G950F firmware on an US SM-G950U1 device,,,

Hello there Im new here too how can i free download GALAXY NOTE II (SHV-E250S) when it says only premium user only but im not and also is not free
    please help me.