Thread: how to retrieve data whilst locked and not backed up s8

Unhappy how to retrieve data whilst locked and not backed up s8

Hi peoples,

I have a Samsung S8,

hoping there is a solution to my dilemma that is causing so much grief and stress.
    I have forgotten my screen pin number, not backed up my data, find my phone isn't turned on, have accessed google and Samsung accounts, and no luck because I didn't back up anything on my phone.

I do back up my entire phone onto my laptop every 3 months,,, phew

but during xmas, i have some sentimental photos of my parents, and cannot seem to access them.

I DO NOT wish to do a system restore or factory reset, hence this will lose and wipe all my photos.

I honestly do not care about contact details, and calendar events, blah blah blah,,,, I would like my photos most importantly.

I have contacted Samsung in Australia, and they couldn't help, have gone to the little tech shops locally, and have even contact Dr.Fone, wondershare, and they say that there is no software program to obtain the pictures.

I really do hope someone can shed some light, and I can access these photos.

hoping to find a successful way.

thanking you

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by debrakenzo [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi peoples,

I have a Samsung S8,

hoping there is a solution to my dilemma that is causing so much grief and stress.
    I have forgotten my screen pin number, not backed up my data, find my phone isn't turned on, have accessed google and Samsung accounts, and no luck because I didn't back up anything on my phone.

I do back up my entire phone onto my laptop every 3 months,,, phew

but during xmas, i have some sentimental photos of my parents, and cannot seem to access them.

I DO NOT wish to do a system restore or factory reset, hence this will lose and wipe all my photos.

I honestly do not care about contact details, and calendar events, blah blah blah,,,, I would like my photos most importantly.

I have contacted Samsung in Australia, and they couldn't help, have gone to the little tech shops locally, and have even contact Dr.Fone, wondershare, and they say that there is no software program to obtain the pictures.

I really do hope someone can shed some light, and I can access these photos.

hoping to find a successful way.

thanking you
    Hi there

Sorry: we don't have a solution either...

No back-ups on i.e. Google Photos?