Thread: Basic Member Slow Download link issue

Basic Member Slow Download link issue

Every time i pick a firmware to download and i am logged in so i pick the slow speed, but it makes me wait and then i click download and all i get is a join page even though i am logged in. i have tried chrome, brave, and firefox......any help?

Experiencing this same issue. Maybe a site issue or maybe something else..

The same thing happens to me, I have a basic premium

You're supposed to go to the forums part (here) and click logout. I'm logged in and have a paid account and it said my download would take almost an entire day. Usually they take 5-10 minutes. It said they were working on the servers but only said non paid members can't download. I guess they must've just fixed it now it's going fast. Not sure if this will work. https://www.sammobile.com/forum/login.php?do=logout yeah that'll work it'll just bring you to an error page that says click here to logout. Then obviously go to the regular site and login it's worked for me more than once.

You could also just use Androidfilehost they are faster than Sam even with a paid account. Only way to get downloads that match your internet speed is to create a business account and even then it might still not be consistent. If you want I can check and see if the firmware you need is on there just let me know what it is.....
    Last edited by Tucker8888; 27-02-2021 at 08:17.