Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for Korean version

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Juste2 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Would you please double check this firmware ?

Adding AP file to Odin gives a error message (please see the picture attached)

I noticed the same error message while trying to add the AP from the same firmware downloaded from other sources.

Thanks,[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I just downloaded the file, extracted it and loaded in Odin 3.13.3: no problems at all...

So: with our file/archive, nothing is wrong...

Check your PC, download latest Odin version...

Sorry to bother.

This AP file will not download into Odin at all.
    Odin 3.14 version downloaded from sammobile.com
    Tried several times, Firewall disabled (just in case).
    Is there a specific procedure I have to follow to get it downloaded ?

Thanks,

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Juste2 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Sorry to bother.

This AP file will not download into Odin at all.
    Odin 3.14 version downloaded from sammobile.com
    Tried several times, Firewall disabled (just in case).
    Is there a specific procedure I have to follow to get it downloaded ?

Thanks,
    It loaded correctly in my Odin

Loading of the AP-file takes a bit longer than the other files; when assigning to AP, just wait and relax

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    It loaded correctly in my Odin

Loading of the AP-file takes a bit longer than the other files; when assigning to AP, just wait and relax
    I managed to flash it properly.
    No idea why, I had downloaded the same file a couple of times, both from my laptop and my Note 9, only to find out that the files were not identical. That is why I could not unzip AP file properly.
    Eventually, I did it. Everything went smoothly, yet it did not fix the issue. Which goes to show this is rather a software issue.

Do you happen to know what is the best way to let Samsung developers in charge of T865N know they have to double check on their end to come up with a fix next time ?
    I would email the request to CS but I am not sure it will be handled as it should.

Thanks

Administrator
    I managed to flash it properly.
    No idea why, I had downloaded the same file a couple of times, both from my laptop and my Note 9, only to find out that the files were not identical. That is why I could not unzip AP file properly.
    Eventually, I did it. Everything went smoothly, yet it did not fix the issue. Which goes to show this is rather a software issue.

Do you happen to know what is the best way to let Samsung developers in charge of T865N know they have to double check on their end to come up with a fix next time ?
    I would email the request to CS but I am not sure it will be handled as it should.

Thanks
    The best you could do, is to ask in Samsung Members...

I see. Thanks.
    Chances I will get heard through Members are quite slim.
    Hopefully, developers will spot the issue sooner than later.

One last question, please.
    You did say that T865N can only flash their native firmware. Do I take risks by trying any T865 version?
    On the other hand, there are more than just one N version.

Thanks again,

Administrator
    I see. Thanks.
    Chances I will get heard through Members are quite slim.
    Hopefully, developers will spot the issue sooner than later.

One last question, please.
    You did say that T865N can only flash their native firmware. Do I take risks by trying any T865 version?
    On the other hand, there are more than just one N version.

Thanks again,
    It's not possible to flash other firmware to your device (and if it is: not advice able)...

Premium Member
    I have run into the same problem, with the same model. im also in canada.
    i posted my results of flashing another firmware in another thread on this forum,
    mine works great now