Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Korean version

Question Looking for Korean version

Hello,

I have a Korean version T865NKOU2ASL3

New and stock.
    For some reasons it has network issues (not connecting to network if set up to LTE/3G. To connect to the network it has to reboot on 3G Only, then manually switched to LTE/3G and will work OK).
    Since I don't know whether it is just my device or a firmware problem, I would like to:

1. Flash its stock version and try to fix the problem.
    I don't see this Korean version among Firmwares. Do Sammobile carry it or not ?

2. If I can't find its native firmware, I don't mind flashing any other one (I think UK or German versions should suit me) if that helps me fix the network issue.

My questions are:

Can I find the Korean version here ?
    Would any other versions (European ones) be compatible with mine without bricking it to me ? I know I have to pay attention to RFs but that is OK.

I would switch to Premium membership if that helps me get the job done.

Thanks,

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Juste2 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello,

I have a Korean version T865NKOU2ASL3

New and stock.
    For some reasons it has network issues (not connecting to network if set up to LTE/3G. To connect to the network it has to reboot on 3G Only, then manually switched to LTE/3G and will work OK).
    Since I don't know whether it is just my device or a firmware problem, I would like to:

1. Flash its stock version and try to fix the problem.
    I don't see this Korean version among Firmwares. Do Sammobile carry it or not ?

2. If I can't find its native firmware, I don't mind flashing any other one (I think UK or German versions should suit me) if that helps me fix the network issue.

My questions are:

Can I find the Korean version here ?
    Would any other versions (European ones) be compatible with mine without bricking it to me ? I know I have to pay attention to RFs but that is OK.

I would switch to Premium membership if that helps me get the job done.

Thanks,
    Hi there

Do you have the SM-T865N, Samsung Galaxy Tab S6?

Thanks for reporting; will check today...

Be advised, ONLY SM-T865N firmware can be flashed to your device, NO other firmwares!)

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Do you have the SM-T865N, Samsung Galaxy Tab S6?

Thanks for reporting; will check today...

Be advised, ONLY SM-T865N firmware can be flashed to your device, NO other firmwares!)
    Hi,

Yes, I do.

Please let me know whether you have this firmware.

Thanks,

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Juste2 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi,

Yes, I do.

Thanks,
    If I don't forget, will do...

But better to check for yourself too...

But honestly: I don't think it's firmware related. In what country are you using this tablet?

I have been using it in Canada.

And yes, I did rule out all I could. The issue is not restricted to just one provider. Hard and soft resets did not fix it either.
    No hardware issues, it is a brand new never used device. The software update went smoothly, that is the only issue I am complaining about.

So, firmware is all I can point to.
    Of course, I did try to find it elsewhere but all I could spot is coming from some unknown and unreliable sources. I am not sure whether what they are offering is safe and unmodified.
    Korean CS was not very helpful, all they could say was to send some diagnosis through Samsung Members app.

Hopefully, you will manage to find it.

Thanks for your time,

Administrator
    I have been using it in Canada.

And yes, I did rule out all I could. The issue is not restricted to just one provider. Hard and soft resets did not fix it either.
    No hardware issues, it is a brand new never used device. The software update went smoothly, that is the only issue I am complaining about.

So, firmware is all I can point to.
    Of course, I did try to find it elsewhere but all I could spot is coming from some unknown and unreliable sources. I am not sure whether what they are offering is safe and unmodified.
    Korean CS was not very helpful, all they could say was to send some diagnosis through Samsung Members app.

Hopefully, you will manage to find it.

Thanks for your time,
    Hi there

Did you reset your device already, or has it never worked? Canada has another model of the Tab S6, maybe your device isn't fully compatible with the Canadian carriers?

Administrator
    Hi,

Yes, I do.

Thanks,
    The firmware is available:

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Thank you very much !

I will give it a try.
    But since I last used Odin years ago, I feel quite rusty and a bit anxious.

So, sorry for asking the question you certainly heard a lot before:
    I don't have to root my tablet to flash the same stock firmware, do I ?
    Just to make sure I am safe to proceed...

Thanks again,

As I said earlier, I did a hard reset which did not fix the issue.

No Canadian provider offers the Tab S6 LTE. That is something everybody was expecting so I knew from the very beginning I would have to buy it elsewhere.
    It was supposed to replace my old Note 10.5 3G that I also had bought through Amazon more than 6 years ago.

So, I purchased this Tab S6 LTE through Ebay and it shipped from Seoul.
    It is legit, it has never been used and works OK except for this issue that frustrates me.
    Most of these tablets are supposed to be totally compatible with Canadian carriers.

Thanks,
    Last edited by Juste2; 22-01-2020 at 00:50.

Would you please double check this firmware ?

Adding AP file to Odin gives a error message (please see the picture attached)

I noticed the same error message while trying to add the AP from the same firmware downloaded from other sources.

Thanks,[ Login above or register to see download links. ]