Thread: Still no Android 10 for Is Note 9 in US!!

Still no Android 10 for Is Note 9 in US!!

Why hasn't the U.S. Note 9 on Sprint received the Android 10 update. I have been hearing about a stable A10 update for the note 9 for almost a month now and still no update!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by jessee1234 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Why hasn't the U.S. Note 9 on Sprint received the Android 10 update. I have been hearing about a stable A10 update for the note 9 for almost a month now and still no update!
    Hi there

Blame your carrier for this...

Yeah, and then when you ask the carrier about it, they say it's Samsung's fault. It's a never ending cycle of pass the buck!

Quote Originally Posted by jessee1234 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Yeah, and then when you ask the carrier about it, they say it's Samsung's fault. It's a never ending cycle of pass the buck!
    I had the same problem in the UK. The phone was not locked to any network so i didnt receive the update.. or it was waiting to be updated by the carrier i am using.

Have you tried installing smart switch on your computer, connecting your phone via usb and seeing if that prompts you to update? This worked for me although i still ended up flashing via odin.

Me too. Note 9 N960u1 csc xaa no update

I plug my phone up to my pc at least 20 times a day trying to get the update through Smart Switch.

As per samsung policy, the US is always last to recieve firmware updates! Damn the rest of the world has had Android 10 for a month! The US note 9 probably wont get it til March!!!!

Administrator
    As per samsung policy, the US is always last to recieve firmware updates! Damn the rest of the world has had Android 10 for a month! The US note 9 probably wont get it til March!!!!
    It's rolling out now:

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

None of the big carriers have released a damn thing yet, which makes Samsungs Jan 2020 promise a bunch of BS! What is so damn hard about putting out updates in a timely manner?