Thread: Problem rolling back to original firmware!!

Unhappy Problem rolling back to original firmware!!

hello all,
    i was originally on EGY firmware and i changed to Ukranian firmware to get January update and i succeeded, but now i can not roll back to my EGY firmware, any one have a solution?!!
    Thanks

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by moamenosman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hello all,
    i was originally on EGY firmware and i changed to Ukranian firmware to get January update and i succeeded, but now i can not roll back to my EGY firmware, any one have a solution?!!
    Thanks
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info, screenshot it from top to bottom, and post it here?

Why do you want to go back to EGY firmware?

hi,

i want to sell my phone with the original or the latest EGY firmware.
    Please find attached photo[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    thanks for support

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info, screenshot it from top to bottom, and post it here?

Why do you want to go back to EGY firmware?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by moamenosman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hi,

i want to sell my phone with the original or the latest EGY firmware.
    Please find attached photo[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    thanks for support
    Thanks for your screenshot...

You'll have to wait, till the January security patch is available for EGY (Multi-CSC OJM) too!

In you current firmware, SEK (Multi-CSC OXM), the bootloader has been updated from v4 to v5: that's why you can't go back to EGY firmware (EGY latest firmware has bootloader v4)

I fully understand the point.
    Many thanks for your information and support.

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks for your screenshot...

You'll have to wait, till the January security patch is available for EGY (Multi-CSC OJM) too!

In you current firmware, SEK (Multi-CSC OXM), the bootloader has been updated from v4 to v5: that's why you can't go back to EGY firmware (EGY latest firmware has bootloader v4)

I understand the point.
    Thank you for sharing the[ Login above or register to see download links. ]. [ Login above or register to see download links. ]